Who are your favorite Bills to follow on Twitter?

YoloinOhio

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I follow most of the starters who are on there but didn't know if any of the rookies, new guys on the team or new coaches are on Twitter or ever Tweet?

Any player who has the time to waste being on twitter is not worth following as a player. It shows arrogance and an inflated self value...who cares what they think or are doing...just play and win.

Any player who has the time to waste being on twitter is not worth following as a player. It shows arrogance and an inflated self value...who cares what they think or are doing...just play and win.

Thanks Grandpa.

just curious.... how old are you?

Probably difficult to relate since Ferguson didn't have the luxury on Twitter when... Guess everyone should delete their Facebook accounts to keep from portraying an image of arrogance and inflated self value, sorry mom, and all my friends/family that don't live nearby- I gotta protect my reputation...

O/U 47.5

OVER... The line is 58.... U/O 58!!!

Probably difficult to relate since Ferguson didn't have the luxury on Twitter when... Guess everyone should delete their Facebook accounts to keep from portraying an image of arrogance and inflated self value, sorry mom, and all my friends/family that don't live nearby- I gotta protect my reputation...

OVER... The line is 58.... U/O 58!!!

It's in his profile and your line is way closer. There is a reason I am a terrible sports bettor haha.

Twitter sucks. Wouldn't waste my time with it and neither should players. Twitter is for Tom Brady and the rest of the Patsies in this world.

I would generally agree, we've had similar discussions play out here. I do not care what some housewife in Indiana has to say, some college co-ed in Arizona has to say, and about anyone else, too. But, it is great for following trending and breaking news. It has no replacement for live-action events like training camp or games.

O/U 47.5

I was not implying because he would be of a different generation he would think it was bad. I have found many under the age of 24 who just think it is ridiculous.

It seems to me that Twitter is just internet Jockage. Why would a grown man "follow" any other grown man? (Unless his name is E.F. Hutton or Warren Buffet).

And to paraphrase the immortal Ice Cube: "but I was taught, back on my block, that you dont ride on nobody's jock." (. . . "for anything he do, Fu@k him AND his crew, unless, you was gettin paid too.")

---

AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted

Ice Cube

- May 16, 1990

© 2003 Priority Records

Edited by maddenboy

It seems to me that Twitter is just internet Jockage. Why would a grown man "follow" any other grown man? (Unless his name is E.F. Hutton or Warren Buffet).

And to paraphrase the immortal Ice Cube: "but I was taught, back on my block, that you dont ride on nobody's jock." (. . . "for anything he do, Fu@k him AND his crew, unless, you was gettin paid too.")

---

AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted

Ice Cube

- May 16, 1990

© 2003 Priority Records

Yeah, cuz like on the streets yo. Thug life.

This is following a mans jock? In the old school they read newspapers. This day and age people use the internets.