Who are your favorite Bills to follow on Twitter?

YoloinOhio

Charissa Thompson: I think she's one of the hottest female sports personalities out there.

Michelle Beadle is both attractive and hilarious on twitter. She handles "haters" in a funny way, unlike Tim Graham.

Darryl Talley. He's funny and his game day commentary is honest and blunt. Love this guy and still can't figure out why he isn't coaching somewhere.

Janine Talley, Darryl's wife. Her hatred of Kim Kardashian is epic, and funny.

EJ Manuel, because he will be the starting QB.

Scorin Dorin Dickerson

Aaron Williams posts a lot of pics from training camp.

Fred Jackson and Scott Chandler (their wives too) are good follows. All post pics of game day and family pics. Brings kind of a human side to the professional athlete.

Logan couture of the San Jose Sharks. Big Bills fan.

Stevie Johnson, does a lot of twitter work.

Media side, Adam Schefter, Jay Glazer (does a ton of MMA tweets if that's your thing). Chris Trapasso, Howard Simon, Jonah Javad (one of those three usually do play by play at training camp.

That's all I have for now. If I think of more I will ad it.

Awesome, thank you!

Darryl Talley

Just started following him recently and totally hilarious! Also, love that he still is so ingrained in the Bills culture. Miss those guys from the 80s/90s.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Twitter should be abolished. Grown men following other grown men on twitter is right up there with grown men wearing the names of other grown men on the back of their shirts.

GO BILLS!!!

But where else could fans hurl insults at players from the safe distance behind their computer screen?

I don't have twitter but it serious a purpose. I like the EJ rarely tweets. Stevie is pretty funny & Leodis is on another planet.

Charissa Thompson: I think she's one of the hottest female sports personalities out there.

Michelle Beadle is both attractive and hilarious on twitter. She handles "haters" in a funny way, unlike Tim Graham.

Darryl Talley. He's funny and his game day commentary is honest and blunt. Love this guy and still can't figure out why he isn't coaching somewhere.

Janine Talley, Darryl's wife. Her hatred of Kim Kardashian is epic, and funny.

EJ Manuel, because he will be the starting QB.

Scorin Dorin Dickerson

Aaron Williams posts a lot of pics from training camp.

Fred Jackson and Scott Chandler (their wives too) are good follows. All post pics of game day and family pics. Brings kind of a human side to the professional athlete.

Logan couture of the San Jose Sharks. Big Bills fan.

Stevie Johnson, does a lot of twitter work.

Media side, Adam Schefter, Jay Glazer (does a ton of MMA tweets if that's your thing). Chris Trapasso, Howard Simon, Jonah Javad (one of those three usually do play by play at training camp.

That's all I have for now. If I think of more I will ad it.

Good list and I love Clarissa & Beadle. Perfect girls in my opinion.

I hated twitter and thought it was incredibly stupid and mostly worthless.

And then I took the time to use it and understand it and saw its endless appeal. Sure there is a lot of nonsense there. There is a lot of nonsense everywhere. Over time you learn how to weed out a lot of the clatter and use it for your own individual wants and needs and it's tremendous for certain things.

Edited by Kelly the Dog

the issue is that you have no idea whether he is joking, angry, or telling the truth. You accept tweets as fact...

Ok so I am older than you and I do not need minute by minute treatment for ADHD, we can agree to that, but I do not have any interest in Stevie's (or others) opinion, thoughts, jokes or satire. I want him to play football not be a comedian. I set little value in the over-inflated ego. If he is in a bar in downtown Podunc Ala. I really could care less.

This "over-inflated" ego claim seems to be a little unjustified. Are you saying players like Eric Wood, Jeff Tuel, Dustin Hopkins, Kendall Gaskins have an over-inflated ego just because they post on twitter? I get not caring what people say on twitter. Although there are some nice exchanges (players interacting with fans, players giving out free stuff, pictures from practice/camp, etc) a lot of it is nonesense. But saying players that post on twitter have an "over-inflated" ego is unfair.

As for the topic, I enjoy TJ Graham's tweets. I get a similar impression from his tweets that he likes being a Bill and would re-sign with us if he gets the opportunity. I really want to like CJ's twitter, but almost all his tweets are bible verses. Nothing wrong with it, but he doesn't have much "original" stuff I guess you can call it. I also like the players that post pictures of them with fans or just responding to fans. I think it is good to see players responding to fans, especially when the response is good.

And as far as bills twitter accounts go, as anyone seen the fake Nate hackett account? it is @CrazyNateHacket. It was funny in the begining, but whoever runs the account is beating the red bull joke to death now. But I will admit. I got a good chuckle out it early on.

But where else could fans hurl insults at players from the safe distance behind their computer screen?

I don't have twitter but it serious a purpose. I like the EJ rarely tweets. Stevie is pretty funny & Leodis is on another planet.

Good list and I love Clarissa & Beadle. Perfect girls in my opinion.

If you like them, you will like Sam Ponder as well (aka Samantha Steele, married Chris Ponder). She is a CFB sideline reporter but sarcastic and very funny.

This "over-inflated" ego claim seems to be a little unjustified. Are you saying players like Eric Wood, Jeff Tuel, Dustin Hopkins, Kendall Gaskins have an over-inflated ego just because they post on twitter? I get not caring what people say on twitter. Although there are some nice exchanges (players interacting with fans, players giving out free stuff, pictures from practice/camp, etc) a lot of it is nonesense. But saying players that post on twitter have an "over-inflated" ego is unfair.

As for the topic, I enjoy TJ Graham's tweets. I get a similar impression from his tweets that he likes being a Bill and would re-sign with us if he gets the opportunity. I really want to like CJ's twitter, but almost all his tweets are bible verses. Nothing wrong with it, but he doesn't have much "original" stuff I guess you can call it. I also like the players that post pictures of them with fans or just responding to fans. I think it is good to see players responding to fans, especially when the response is good.

And as far as bills twitter accounts go, as anyone seen the fake Nate hackett account? it is @CrazyNateHacket. It was funny in the begining, but whoever runs the account is beating the red bull joke to death now. But I will admit. I got a good chuckle out it early on.

Right on - this is why I asked about "favorite Bills" to follow. I once followed Stevie J but I stopped because I found his tweets annoying. I prefer watching him play and that's about it. I do folow CJ but agree about the bible verses, however that is fine with me as it provides him inspiration. During CFB season he also tweets incessantly about Clemson.

the issue is that you have no idea whether he is joking, angry, or telling the truth. You accept tweets as fact...

Ok so I am older than you and I do not need minute by minute treatment for ADHD, we can agree to that, but I do not have any interest in Stevie's (or others) opinion, thoughts, jokes or satire. I want him to play football not be a comedian. I set little value in the over-inflated ego. If he is in a bar in downtown Podunc Ala. I really could care less.

Concur