Who will be the republican nominee for president in 2016?

major

Ok, dumbass, list Obama's accomplishments as the president. What has he done foreign policy wise that makes you pleased? What about his domestic policies? Anything stand out? Has he done anything for the domestic economy? You're such a smart guy, why don't you explain?

As compared to takeyoutotaskers??? Why its no comparison!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But not smart enough to stop feeding the troll ...

Trolls are fun. They provide the easy fodder as the perfect foil, essentially embodying an unlikable, malinformed, and absurd caricature of an actual position. If folks like gatorman didn't post here, I'd be tempted to create an additional profile, and provide his services myself.

Fair point. I'd wager that More than a handful of posters here are more intelligent than either of the last two Presidents.

My point was that everyone here claims to be three standard deviations above the norm, even though most of them couldn't tie their shoes without accidentally strangling the cat.

You sure you're MENSA-eligible?

My point was that everyone here claims to be three and a half standard deviations above the norm, even though most of them couldn't tie their shoes without accidentally strangling the cat.

My point was that everyone here claims to be three standard deviations above the norm, even though most of them couldn't tie their shoes without accidentally strangling the cat.

IQ has little to do with motor skills, and others my be looking for devious ways to kill cats while avoiding blame.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

The only thing I know for sure is that about 75% of this board is 6'5" or taller, over 250lbs, have a salary of above $250k (not including bonuses and stock compensation), qualify for MENSA and are philanthropists and model citizens, and that all of these people want to kick my ass for one reason or another.

I am also crazy smart, for the record. Really good looking, young, rich, have a really desirable and important job, six pack, several awesome cars, and really nothing looserish about me at all except the bills. Oh, I also play most instruments and have a great understanding of music theory. I sing like a bird

I am also crazy smart, for the record. Really good looking, young, rich, have a really desirable and important job, six pack, several awesome cars, and really nothing looserish about me at all except the bills. Oh, I also play most instruments and have a great understanding of music theory. I sing like a bird

And your spelling.

The only thing I know for sure is that about 75% of this board is 6'5" or taller, over 250lbs, have a salary of above $250k (not including bonuses and stock compensation), qualify for MENSA and are philanthropists and model citizens, and that all of these people want to kick my ass for one reason or another.

I went to school with a guy who was better than anyone in anything you couldn't even beat him in the negatives, if you had a cold he had cholera, if you had a sprain ankle he had his legs crushed by a steam roller.

I went to school with a guy who was better than anyone in anything you couldn't even beat him in the negatives, if you had a cold he had cholera, if you had a sprain ankle he had his legs crushed by a steam roller.

the old "one upper"... that is actually my Aunt, no matter what you say she has it better, bigger, a better deal, no matter what it is. I don't really like being around her, but she has alot of money and I am the sole heir to her will, so no big deal.

the old "one upper"... that is actually my Aunt, no matter what you say she has it better, bigger, a better deal, no matter what it is. I don't really like being around her, but she has alot of money and I am the sole heir to her will, so no big deal.

Oh yeah !

My aunt is richer and even more obnoxious !