Who will be the republican nominee for president in 2016?

major

The only thing I know for sure is that about 75% of this board is 6'5" or taller, over 250lbs, have a salary of above $250k (not including bonuses and stock compensation), qualify for MENSA and are philanthropists and model citizens, and that all of these people want to kick my ass for one reason or another.

Not VABills. And he can actually confirm I'm 6'4" and over 250.

And I'm not qualified for MENSA. I'm over-qualified.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really we need a jeopardy type game between you, TYTT. and OC - Magox can keep score and 3rdrate can enforce the rules- me and some of the other libs can get together and talk about our feelings over your answers.

really we need a jeopardy type game between you, TYTT. and OC - Magox can keep score and 3rdrate can enforce the rules- me and some of the other libs can get together and talk about our feelings over your answers.

That would be interesting..."And Tom, for Final Jeopardy, your answer is...'you are all morons.'"

Tom, TYTT, and OC

Who are 3 people who have never been in my kitchen

Yeah but that's just because next to him, even Webster is a giant.

Edited by meazza

I would think you'd want to join in the actual game---once you found out where you could actually get the questions and answers beforehand. That and find an acceptable winners speech that you could use.

I would think you'd want to join in the actual game---once you found out where you could actually get the questions and answers beforehand. That and find an acceptable winners speech that you could use.

you ought to go back to defending anti accordian laws. polkas are a much greater threat to order than anything ...lybob might say.

you ought to go back to defending anti accordian laws. polkas are a much greater threat to order than anything ...lybob might say.

I would think you'd want to let that just die. I recall you saying that you'd been to Zurich a few times. I've never been there. A simple Google search using the words "accordian" and "Zurich" will show you that street musicians with accordians are quite common place there but with your visits you should have already known that. Any reasonable person would also agree that there are some places that it would not be appropriate to have any kind of music played at. Should the musicians be allowed to stand out in front of a church and play? How about a nursery? A place that has their own live entertainment? An office building? A radio studio? I thought I explained this to you yesterday. Are you really this much of a dolt, or that much of a douche bag? I'd go on and explain zoning laws here vs. the very flexible and seemingly haphazard laws in Europe but somehow I know it would be a waste of my time.

sure, he's made a regular pattern of making these same mistakes repeatedly. you're not seriously comparing bush' intellect to obama's are you? do you think someone, just once, pointed out to bush the correct way to pronounce nuclear? could he just not process it, is he dyslexic or just stupid? what other explanations are there?

that would be a hopeful sign for republicans getting back in the national game but i don't think christie will bend his principles to fit the far right ideals of that part of the party a la romney. if it happens though i'll be pleasantly surprised.

Obama makes as many or more gaffes as bush ever did. The media just ignores it.

Slightly off topic but we know how smart bush is (or isn't) but with obama we have no idea. He still has never released his transcripts and sealed every possible record he could. And even with the media covering for his numerous and egregious !@#$ups keeps making similar mistakes. Contemporary media covers for Obama and hammers bush, when history judges both with the same level of objectivity obama will be exposed for the fraud that he is.

Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid