Who will be the republican nominee for president in 2016?

major

So, the argument begins as circular (ie. "We know that we have an intelligent president because he is the President."), and then progresses towards inconsistency (ie. "Our last president was unintelligent.")? Really? That's the ball you're running with?

Do you think you are smarter than the President? [snerk]

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the upper 99th percentile, and am well beyond qualified for Mensa membership, so I'd venture a "yes".

So, this begins as an internally consistent statement (ie. "I'm in the upper 99th percentile, and am well beyond qualified for Mensa membership, so I'd venture a "yes"."), and then progresses towards inconsistency (ie. the content of your posting)? Really? That's the ball you're running with?

So, this begins as an internally consistent statement (ie. "I'm in the upper 99th percentile, and am well beyond qualified for Mensa membership, so I'd venture a "yes"."), and then progresses towards inconsistency (ie. the content of your posting)? Really? That's the ball you're running with?

Are you qualified to question a member of the top 1%? LOL

Heh, quality burn. Though, on a serious note, you might be surprised to learn that there is a strong correlation between high intelligence and libertarian leanings.

Mensa ? not the Prometheus society or at least the TNS? Tom will never hang out with you if you don't up your game.

Most people have no idea who Prometheus are, so I used the benchmark most are atleast moderately familiar with. I generally tested out between 162-154 with some outliers in both directions, so I'd say possibly just shy of Prometheus.

Heh, quality burn. Though, on a serious note, you might be surprised to learn that there is a strong correlation between high intelligence and libertarian leanings.

there is also strong correlation between high intelligence and Dungeon and Dragon players.

I still play. :flirt:

Your wife must be thrilled

Shouldn't you be doing something more important with your time and all those brains you have? Can't you cure cancer?

are you kidding! cancer is easy just eat a pot brownie everyday after work and walk an hour a day- but calculate this - In your party you have a 14th level wizard riding a Ki-rin, a 9th level cleric/ 7th level magic user female elf riding a unicorn, a 10th level human paladin, a 10th level human ranger , a 9th level assassin/8th level fighter half drow, and a 13th level halfling thief - you come across a Lich, an Eye Tyrant , a Mind Flayer, 2 Ogre Magi and 6 1st level Orcs- now what are the odds of coming away from the confrontation with less than two fatalities if no wishes or summoning major deities spells are allowed and your side has attack initiative but not surprise- please show no work.

are you kidding! cancer is easy just eat a pot brownie everyday after work and walk an hour a day- but calculate this - In your party you have a 14th level wizard riding a Ki-rin, a 9th level cleric/ 7th level magic user female elf riding a unicorn, a 10th level human paladin, a 10th level human ranger , a 9th level assassin/8th level fighter half drow, and a 13th level halfling thief - you come across a Lich, an Eye Tyrant , a Mind Flayer, 2 Ogre Magi and 6 1st level Orcs- now what are the odds of coming away from the confrontation with less than two fatalities if no wishes or summoning major deities spells are allowed and your side has attack initiative but not surprise- please show no work.

megaman-wallpaper_1680x1050.jpg

She thinks I'm a bit of a nerd, but she knew what she was getting into. :)

Shouldn't you be doing something more important with your time and all those brains you have? Can't you cure cancer?

I'm not a research scientist. I work with an international private equity firm. Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Oh, how didn't I see it before, you are WAY smarter than Obama....

Oh, how didn't I see it before, you are WAY smarter than Obama....

Ok, dumbass, list Obama's accomplishments as the president. What has he done foreign policy wise that makes you pleased? What about his domestic policies? Anything stand out? Has he done anything for the domestic economy? You're such a smart guy, why don't you explain?