Btw, here's a shout out to maddenboy for his insight!

Thankyousir !!

Thank you very much. Thanks for going back and digging that one out.

But for the future, I think we're looking pretty good. It feels like more than the usual "selling hope to the fanbase, rinse, repeat."

I think we are building something real.

Thankyousir !!

Thank you very much. Thanks for going back and digging that one out.

But for the future, I think we're looking pretty good. It feels like more than the usual "selling hope to the fanbase, rinse, repeat."

I think we are building something real.

Considering everything that can happen on draft day, you nailing the qb and receiver is pretty impressive. Nice work. Any thoughts on stocks?? :lol:

To be fair, it wasnt really a prediction.

It was what I really really wanted. And It was at least a reasonable possibility. I figured that EJ would be the first qb taken, and was sure he would go in the first round. After that, Woods seemed like he'd be best available WR in round 2. I liked both because they seem to be grownups and to take football very seriously.

Bills lack veteran leadership, (at least proven-winner leadership) so it doesnt help us to bring in boys who are just happy to be in the NFL and to be relatively rich. We need to draft men for a couple years.

hehehe....and while I could praise maddenboy? (Let's be honest. That's not what I do here. :lol:)

I'd rather call out:

Keukasmallies

Wow, not only being wrong, but being snarkily wrong? Nice work. :lol:

You owe maddenboy something. A beer, 10 naked youtube pushups? Something.

Do you have a link to his prediction?

And, it depends on who is doing the pushups. If she's especially cute, I might settle for 5 pushups and 5 situps. And not to be greedy or push it, but 5 trampoline jumping jacks never hurt anybody. Just sayin.

I didnt whiff on the tradedown.

As I said earlier, I wasnt trying to predict, as such. You can see from my sig, made in March, that I wanted EJ at 8.

Really, It was what I wanted, that seemed reasonable. Not a wish list. Not a prediction. But what I thought would be the best possible result. Underscored by the "git er done."

Nobody was more shocked / excited / stoked than me. "With the sixteenth pick in the twenty-thirteen draft, the Buffalo Bills select E" was all I needed to hear. Ya just cant imagine. I was kinda floating on cloud nine for the whole day until the next pick. When they took Woods in the second, it was almost like "of course they did. This cant be real, but I hope I wake up tomorrow and it is."

Edited by maddenboy