Hotels in buffalo

tito1

Coming up for 2 games this fall, Carolina and Cincy. Why are all te hotels already booked in downtown???

Does anyone have a suggestion on the surrounding area an where would be a good place to stay? I am looking for some local bars an with good food, trendy, etc. how is hamburg area?

Staybridge Suites in west Seneca across from the old Seneca Mall is nice. Country Inn & Suites (next door to Staybridge) is fairly new. Also, try around the airport as they have built up a lot of hotels across the street.

Edited by Jerry Jabber

Coming up for 2 games this fall, Carolina and Cincy. Why are all te hotels already booked in downtown???

Does anyone have a suggestion on the surrounding area an where would be a good place to stay? I am looking for some local bars an with good food, trendy, etc. how is hamburg area?

Do you want to stay at the RedRoof Inn near the stadium? I am getting ready to release a room there. I reserved the first three weeks of September to ensure I had a room.

Do you want to stay at the RedRoof Inn near the stadium? I am getting ready to release a room there. I reserved the first three weeks of September to ensure I had a room.

Would they give it to them or does the hotel bury rooms? You might be better off letting him have your reservation, but that is a huge gamble they don't stiff you. ??

Would they give it to them or does the hotel bury rooms? You might be better off letting him have your reservation, but that is a huge gamble they don't stiff you. ??

You can just call the hotel and have them change it to their name. Used to do it for work all the time.

Depends upon which direction you're coming from.

Coming from the East I usually stay in Amherst or near Exit 50 of I-90.

Hamburg is good from I-90 on the Erie side.

You might also want to consider south of the stadium too.

Thanks guys - nothing at all downtown available. Decided to try hamburg as coming from the southwest (Ohio).

Looking fwd to my yearly trips to buffalo this fall, love that town.

Thanks for the responses guys

Buffalo is few years away from having 4-5 new major hotels downtown including 2 Marriotts, a Hilton and a new Sheraton most of which are under construction right Now. Until then, it is still pretty underserved as far as hotels go. Check out the new Lafayette- that place is pretty sweet. If you can stay there do it.

Buffalo is few years away from having 4-5 new major hotels downtown including 2 Marriotts, a Hilton and a new Sheraton most of which are under construction right Now. Until then, it is still pretty underserved as far as hotels go. Check out the new Lafayette- that place is pretty sweet. If you can stay there do it.

The ladies on Chippewa will now have high level clientelle to service :)