Eagles' WR Riley Cooper: Whoops!

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of curiosity, how many Ninjas do we think were in attendance at said Country concert?

"ninja" doesnt get it. I guess you havent heard the clip.

He used it in the worst way, with the hard "R" sound at the end. The way that makes us black folks' hair stand on end, and expect a lynching to be coming soon if we dont fight back or gtf outta there.

Not the "we white boys think we're cool so we say it with the "uh" sound at the end" way.

I don't know what the big deal is. Its not like he said it at an NWA or Wu Tang concert. That would be reckless. A Chesney concert seems like just about the only appropriate place to say something like that. Maybe Taylor Swift. He was just moved by the music.

Or a Vanilla Ice concert. If there IS such a thing.

Edited by maddenboy

Seriously, what a joke.

It's a word. It means nothing. These arsebags use terms like faggot, homo, other words yet you can't say !@#$? I get the history, but seriously...of all people, I really care what Vick's brother says. Lets not forgive anyone. Ever. Lets live in the past. Lets take to the streets.

edit: And, as a point of fact, look at what word got censored. I typed out the full, real "n-word" and it got censored. Yet, anti-homosexual remarks get nada? I am not knocking the board, but this is a reflection fo society.

Racism is no different then homophobia.

I don't think you would have posted this if you realized how racist it makes you seem.

If you're not racist, you don't EVER use the word the way Cooper used it. He obviously wasn't joking.

And to your edit: that reflects the board being behind the times. Those words are equally offensive, and if the board sees fit to censor one, they should censor them all.

It seems that you're implying that because "society" doesn't do the sensible thing, that it's okay. Let's thank god that you live in modern day North Carolina (btw, the most racist place I've ever been) and not Nazi Germany. Durr... "society" says Jews are the spawn of satan... let's ride with that... :wallbash:

Sorry for the harsh words- I'm hoping that you just didn't really think this through, as I figure you probably didn't mean to tacitly endorse racism and homophobia.

I don't think you would have posted this if you realized how racist it makes you seem.

If you're not racist, you don't EVER use the word the way Cooper used it. He obviously wasn't joking.

And to your edit: that reflects the board being behind the times. Those words are equally offensive, and if the board sees fit to censor one, they should censor them all.

It seems that you're implying that because "society" doesn't do the sensible thing, that it's okay. Let's thank god that you live in modern day North Carolina (btw, the most racist place I've ever been) and not Nazi Germany. Durr... "society" says Jews are the spawn of satan... let's ride with that... :wallbash:

Sorry for the harsh words- I'm hoping that you just didn't really think this through, as I figure you probably didn't mean to tacitly endorse racism and homophobia.

no. I did. And stand behind what I said. Homophobes and racists are among the worst this society has to offer and sadly I li in a state that is as backward as they come. Being against homosexuality and having racists here. I can't help it but I can only be a part of the progress that is to come.

By the way, I don't know many christian blacks that have high opinions of the Jewish faith.

Edited by jboyst62

Has it come out what the context was? I just saw a 20 second youtube cllp.

he was arguing the struggle of the African male in the 70's era Capetown... Seriously, dudes just an idiot with a big mouth and poor judgment.

Has it come out what the context was? I just saw a 20 second youtube cllp.

He was drunk hanging out at some country show and caught an attitude over some black bouncer saying something to him.

Riley Cooper taking the belt from Paula Deena and Cosmo Kramer.

I have never used ni**er in anger or to put someone down. Never. But I don't understand the power that some black people decide to give to the word where merely saying it (not in anger or hate but say, just saying it in repeating this news story) is some sort of capital crime. It's amazing to me that anyone would give someone that much power over them.

In high school, we were having a talk about hate speech in class one day and I brought up the n-word, actually saying the word and using it as an example. Later, a black kid in my class told some of my friends that I was racist.

Edited by John Adams

I have never used ni**er in anger or to put someone down. Never. But I don't understand the power that some black people decide to give to the word where merely saying it (not in anger or hate but say, just saying it in repeating this news story) is some sort of capital crime. It's amazing to me that anyone would give someone that much power over them.

In high school, we were having a talk about hate speech in class one day and I brought up the n-word, actually saying the word and using it as an example. Later, a black kid in my class told some of my friends that I was racist.

The majority of black people cling to victimhood like a !@#$ing life raft; actually seeking out ways to be offended so that they can faux-justify their self imposed situations without taking a scrap of blame.

The majority of black people cling to victimhood like a !@#$ing life raft; actually seeking out ways to be offended so that they can faux-justify their self imposed situations without taking a scrap of blame.

Sounds like you conducted a scientific poll. :rolleyes: Easily among the most ill conceived and ignorant rants I've ever seen on a TBD forum.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

The majority of black people Americans cling to victimhood like a !@#$ing life raft; actually seeking out ways to be offended so that they can faux-justify their self imposed situations without taking a scrap of blame.

Fixed

It's not racial, it's societal.

Nope, but that was pretty bad on so many levels. Got some good insight on the poster however. :unsure: Duly noted and filed.

you'll find that most people here don't hate black. We hate everyone. Everyone who wants to use a weak cause to gain attention, women, money, power or authority.

I find it hilarious I am probably thought of as racist. A 32 yr old yankee in north Carolina that laughs at religion as a firm atheist and could give a crap about gays, blacks, pinks, purples, Mexicans or more.

So go ahead and have your weak thoughts. I am waiting for fap to call me a racist again.