Eagles' WR Riley Cooper: Whoops!

Yea I know it's the same black culture that was supposed to riot after the Trayvon case because they are all black and rowdy ya know..

But maybe some are decent people and don't need to year this old school "black culture BS"

Those hardworking blacks that live next door types that are EVERYWHERE. Haaaa

There's good and bad w every race. Lets move on.

Of course there is a ton of abuse with handouts....govt needs to crack down on all unworthy reciepients in all races.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No you're thick, the S*it you described is not black culture or any culture for that matter. What a bleeping knucklehead.

LOL, you've gone with the "Nuh-uh, you are!" rebuttal? Brilliant.

The "**** I've described" is a byproduct of a culture that shirks personal responsibility, champions a group identity rather than rugged individualism, discourages saving and investment, rejects the traditional family unit, and reveres the fast dollar in opposition to the earned one. No matter how much you protest, you can't escape those truths; which is why you focus your blame on the nameless external.

Yea I know it's the same black culture that was supposed to riot after the Trayvon case because they are all black and rowdy ya know..

But maybe some are decent people and don't need to year this old school "black culture BS"

Those hardworking blacks that live next door types that are EVERYWHERE. Haaaa

There's good and bad w every race. Lets move on.

Of course there is a ton of abuse with handouts....govt needs to crack down on all unworthy reciepients in all races.

It's not about race, dipshit. Being black doesn't force one into Black Culture.

LOL, you've gone with the "Nuh-uh, you are!" rebuttal? Brilliant.The "**** I've described" is a byproduct of a culture that shirks personal responsibility, champions a group identity rather than rugged individualism, discourages saving and investment, rejects the traditional family unit, and reveres the fast dollar in opposition to the earned one. No matter how much you protest, you can't escape those truths; which is why you focus your blame on the nameless external.

Yep, that's black culture alright. You win. :blink: Great to know you're enjoying the security of multi-generational wealth that puts you well above the fray thanks to your superior culture. Thank you Mr. Supremacy for setting the record straight.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

It's societal. Look at how people in this country vet victims as heroes.

Many of the cultures that make up the national tapestry embrace victimhood, and it may be a societal trend that more cultures are becoming inclusive of that; but as a society, the US is too large and too diverse, and in many regions far to conservative and independant to embrace being a victim.

Thanks for the information. FYI, there were plenty of qualified borrowers that were caught up in the mess and are currently under water. So WTF are you talking about?

I'm talking about the fact that you're an idiot because you think a decline in the housing (or any other) market is simply the fault of 'Wall Street'.

Yep, that's black culture alright. You win. :blink: Great to know you're enjoying the security of multi-generational wealth that puts you well above the fray thanks to your superior culture. Thank you Mr. Supremacy for setting the record straight.

That absolutely is Black Culture. It's the reason that more than 2/3 of black children are fatherless, nearly 50% of black males don't graduate from high school, and the reason black men make up almost 40% of the male prison population and black Americans make up almost 40% of the welfare rolls while only accounting for 12% of the population. Those number don't lie, and you can't run from them. Your only choices are to face them, or blame someone else.

And yes, I absolutely do win. I win because I embrace the multi-racial and inclusive culture of excellence which values financial independance through hard work, education, savings and investment, living within my means, self-respect, individualism, and family values. And here's the good news: there's no velvet rope or bouncer. Anyone can embrace these things and win.

Is that what I think? Or are you just assuming like the ass you are?

Well, that's what you said not 10 posts ago. Do you either have a very short memory, or should we not believe you when you say something?

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

That absolutely is Black Culture. It's the reason that more than 2/3 of black children are fatherless, nearly 50% of black males don't graduate from high school, and the reason black men make up almost 40% of the male prison population and black Americans make up almost 40% of the welfare rolls while only accounting for 12% of the population. Those number don't lie, and you can't run from them. Your only choices are to face them, or blame someone else.

So your contention is those within the "black culture" who don't fall into those sad statistics are not really black? All of those sad realities in life represent black culture?

One more question if you don't mind, any non-black who falls into any of those negative outcomes is acting black?

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

So your contention is those within the "black culture" who don't fall into those sad statistics are not really black? All of those sad realities in life represent black culture?

False choice works over on TSW. Misdirection will not get you very far over here.

False choice works over on TSW. Misdirection will not get you very far over here.

It's not false choice or misdirection, his contention is that negative behaviors and/or outcomes represent black culture. I'm calling BS on that. Not asking for your permission BTW.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

It's not false choice or misdirection, his contention is that negative behaviors and/or outcomes represent black culture. I'm calling BS on that. Not asking for your permission BTW.

It is indeed a false choice. Furthermore, you're either calling BS on your own construction or have absolutely no idea what TYTT is talking about. Who mentioned permission?

You really are a !@#$ing idiot, aren't you? Don't ever try to devine things from my words that I don't expressly say. As I've stated from the first, Black Culture is not racial; it's a choice, and those who belong are not limited to black Americans. Choosing not to participant in Black Culture doesn't make you unblack.

Well, that's what you said not 10 posts ago. Do you either have a very short memory, or should we not believe you when you say something?

The housing market decline was most certainly impacted by the trouble on Wall Street. is that the only factor involved? Of course not.

You really are a !@#$ing idiot, aren't you? Don't ever try to devine things from my words that I don't expressly say. As I've stated from the first, Black Culture is not racial; it's a choice, and those who belong are not limited to black Americans. Choosing not to participant in Black Culture doesn't make you unblack.

You're definitely a moronic racist with that hokey definition of "Black Culture" Great thing about America is that you're entitled.

The housing market decline was most certainly impacted by the trouble on Wall Street. is that the only factor involved? Of course not.

I'm getting the sneaking suspicion that you a) respond only to your pre-concieved conformation biases, b) don't really understand root cause and effect all that much, and c) like to talk very loudly about things you don't really understand.

I'm getting the sneaking suspicion that you a) respond only to your pre-concieved conformation biases, b) don't really understand root cause and effect all that much, and c) like to talk very loudly about things you don't really understand.

That's exactly what I was thinking about you actually. The black culture as you describe it is a rather recent development in this country due to quite a few societal developments that have come to fruition since the 1960s. I know quite a bit about despite what you think.

You're definitely a moronic racist with that hokey definition of "Black Culture" Great thing about America is that you're entitled.

And there it is! It's got to be much easier to slap a "racist" lable on anyone who critiques poor cultural bahaviors, and blame other people than to take that difficult look inward.

And there it is! It's got to be much easier to slap a "racist" lable on anyone who critiques poor cultural bahaviors, and blame other people than to take that difficult look inward.

Quack Quack...Yep a Duck! It's not that you critique the behavior, it's the fact that you say it's culturally inherent to the group of people. The behaviors deserve to be criticized and discouraged as they are self destructive and negative in every way.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Quack Quack...Yep a Duck! It's not that you critique the behavior, it's the fact that you say it's culturally inherent to the group of people. The behaviors deserve to be criticized and discouraged as they are self destructive and negative in every way.

See, what you're doing is hearing what's convenient for you, and being intentionally obtuse and willfully ignorant in the process, rather than listening what is actually being said in order to dismiss an argument that's very problematic to your narrow ideology and challenges your victimhood.

I have stated now, no fewer than three times durring our conversation, that subscription to Black Culture is not a racial trait. You're actually the one who said that, infering that by seperating one self from Black Culture, one would no longer be black. I opposed that position.

Later, you admit that what I describe as Black Culture does, in fact, exist; and that it's rise began in the 1960's, which I don't dispute.

I'm left to believe that you don't know how to argue.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

That's exactly what I was thinking about you actually. The black culture as you describe it is a rather recent development in this country due to quite a few societal developments that have come to fruition since the 1960s. I know quite a bit about despite what you think.

Your credibility here might just be boosted if you were to take the time to explain what I put in bold. Also, it would seem that both you and TYTT are hung up on the words "Black Culture". Let's call it "Thug Culture" (knowing that in itself it doesn't include all of the traits TYTT was referring to) just to get away from the confusion caused by "Black Culture". We know that not all blacks prescribe to "Thug Culture" and we know that some other skin colors do prescribe to "Thug Culture". Does calling it something else make it easier to have this conversation?