Eagles' WR Riley Cooper: Whoops!

Booze + Chesney = hate crimes...

The majority of black people cling to victimhood like a !@#$ing life raft; actually seeking out ways to be offended so that they can faux-justify their self imposed situations without taking a scrap of blame.

Why is 1 comment more acceptable than the other?

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fixed

It's not racial, it's societal.

You're right that it's not racial, but it's also not societal. It's cultural. No one can deny that we live in a multi-cultural society, we've had the merits of multui-culturalism pushed onto us for years. The truth is, however, that some cultures are better than others, and that most cultures have a handful of ugly traits. One of the traits of Black Culture is victimhood. Black Culture certainly isn't alone in possessing this trait, but I was speaking to a specific example in which a black person heard a specific term being used in a non-offensive manner, and in a very specific context; and immediately threw down charges of racism, which is a hallmark of victimhood. It doesn't make sense to list all victimhood cultures when speaking to a narrow example.

Sounds like you conducted a scientific poll. :rolleyes: Easily among the most ill conceived and ignorant rants I've ever seen on a TBD forum.

Don't be an idiot. I never said that race was causal, and there are no shortage of data linked to the various failures of Black Culture, which is a culture that centralizes victimhood. Black Culture is not hereditary, it is a choice. And it's not racist to point any of this out.

You're right that it's not racial, but it's also not societal. It's cultural. No one can deny that we live in a multi-cultural society, we've had the merits of multui-culturalism pushed onto us for years. The truth is, however, that some cultures are better than others, and that most cultures have a handful of ugly traits. One of the traits of Black Culture is victimhood. Black Culture certainly isn't alone in possessing this trait, but I was speaking to a specific example in which a black person heard a specific term being used in a non-offensive manner, and in a very specific context; and immediately threw down charges of racism, which is a hallmark of victimhood. It doesn't make sense to list all victimhood cultures when speaking to a narrow example.

Don't be an idiot. I never said that race was causal, and there are no shortage of data linked to the various failures of Black Culture, which is a culture that centralizes victimhood. Black Culture is not hereditary, it is a choice. And it's not racist to point any of this out.

All you're spouting is pseudo-intellectual BS and that makes you a bleeping idiot. What qualifies you to make such sweeping statements? Some cultures better than others? Would love to hear you opine on which cultures are better and why.

You're most certainly entitled express your views. Carry on.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

All you're spouting is pseudo-intellectual BS and that makes you a bleeping idiot. What qualifies you to make such sweeping statements? Some cultures better than others? Would love to hear you opine on which cultures are better and why.

look at the crime rates of your "black culture.". Its alarming. But. I guess that means nothing, because the man won't let Latrelle get an edge. And poor Shantrelle can't help that she is 15, without a father and pregnant.

All "cultures" have their issues. Caucasians, Latinos, Asian, etc. Latinos are probably the most behaved "culture" in my area. There is a ton of Asian crime here. A lot of white meth heads.

I would love to agree with you but I see too many sides of this aisle. The 22 yr old Asian boy who was straight laced getting arrested for a drive by. The 17 yr old white girl having her second kid. The 19 yr old black kid who can't find a home and bounces from slum to slum only to get shot. The Hispanic kid who can only work a job at $7/hr because no one will hire him.

Now players can be fined for saying stupid things that are secretly recorded. I mean it was idiotic but this sets an interesting precedent.

Sadly, that precedent was set years ago. If you are the Eagles, you have no choice but to fine him and put out the stupid statement. Otherwise, the media 'tards will turn on them.

It's been 25 years since the Dodgers were forced to fire Al Campanis and we've been going downhill on this issue ever since.

look at the crime rates of your "black culture.". Its alarming. But. I guess that means nothing, because the man won't let Latrelle get an edge. And poor Shantrelle can't help that she is 15, without a father and pregnant.All "cultures" have their issues. Caucasians, Latinos, Asian, etc. Latinos are probably the most behaved "culture" in my area. There is a ton of Asian crime here. A lot of white meth heads.I would love to agree with you but I see too many sides of this aisle. The 22 yr old Asian boy who was straight laced getting arrested for a drive by. The 17 yr old white girl having her second kid. The 19 yr old black kid who can't find a home and bounces from slum to slum only to get shot. The Hispanic kid who can only work a job at $7/hr because no one will hire him.

Look at the crime rates on Wall Street and in the Financial sector in general that damn near crippled the World Economy that have gone unpunished. Let's keep feeding the uber wealthy via multi-national corporations, the military industrial complex, the prison industrial complex, etc.

Far too many everyday people are looking in the wrong places for the ills in society. Pitting groups of people that are fighting for FN crumbs while they rob us all blind.

Wake the F up!

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Look at the crime rates on Wall Street and in the Financial sector in general that damn near crippled the World Economy that have gone unpunished. Let's keep feeding the uber wealthy via multi-national corporations, the military industrial complex, the prison industrial complex, etc.

Far too many everyday people are looking in the wrong places for the ills in society. Pitting groups of people that are fighting for FN crumbs while they rob us all blind.

Wake the F up!

Speaking of "pseudo-intellectual BS" and a culture of victim hood, you provide a prime example: class warfare. "They", the nameless, faceless evil rich, are to blame for keeping you down. Well done.

Edited by Jauronimo

Speaking of "pseudo-intellectual BS" and a culture of victim hood, you provide a prime example: class warfare. "They", the nameless, faceless evil rich, are to blame for keeping you down. Well done.

Class warfare my ass...nameless and faceless...BS They have names and faces. They're laughing at morons like you.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I'm pointing out what is observable and quanifiable. Do you really need me to data dump you, demonstrating the negative comparative results of black Americans vs. other groups, in virtually everything that matter? Crime rate, life expectancy, high school graduation rate, poverty rate, welfare rate, fatherless rate, median income, home ownership, education level, prison population, percentage of drug use, business ownership, unemployment rate, spousal abuse, alchoholism, cancer survival rates, access to quality medical care... I could go on forever. Black American's don't just lag behind, they fail in spectacular proportions; yet the leaders of that cultural comunity don't solve the problems; they shift blame allowing the poor results to normalize, and anyone of shared race who doesn't get on board is an "Uncle Tom". The culture demeans women, lionizes crime, drugs, and gun violence, and encourages puchasing baubles with fast money rather than saving and earning.

Black Culture is inferior because it incentivizes worse outcomes. It's as simple as that.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

I'm pointing out what is observable and quanifiable. Do you really need me to data dump you, demonstrating demonstrating the negative comparative results of black Americans vs. other groups, in virtually everything that matter? Crime rate, life expectancy, high school graduation rate, poverty rate, welfare rate, fatherless rate, median income, home ownership, education level, prison population, percentage of drug use, business ownership, unemployment rate, spousal abuse, alchoholism, cancer survival rates, access to quality medical care... I could go on forver. Black American's don't just lag behind, they fail in spectacular proportions; yet the leaders of that cultural comunity don't solve the problems; they shift blame, and anyone of shared race who doesn't get on board is an "Uncle Tom". The culture demeans women, lionizes crime, drugs, and gun violence, and encourages puchasing baubles with fast money rather than saving and earning.

Black Culture is inferior because it incentivizes worse outcomes. It's as simple as that.

More pseudo-intellectual BS. Certain segments of the black population (Like all cultures) is f*cked up and nobody could argue that.

There are certainly plenty of internal and external factors that contribute to that. To paint an entire culture with one broad, dirty brush stroke is simply inaccurate and ignorant.

You forgot to check your stupid at the door.

Thanks, I'll remember to do that next time.

Who are you referring to specifically and why on earth would they be laughing at me?

I'm referring to no one is to blame. The under water mortgages, decimated 401Ks, lost jobs, worthless pension funds are all a figment of your imagination. No one is laughing. Carry on.

More pseudo-intellectual BS. Certain segments of the black population (Like all cultures) is f*cked up and nobody could argue that.

There are certainly plenty of internal and external factors that contribute to that. To paint an entire culture with one broad, dirty brush stroke is simply inaccurate and ignorant.

Thanks, I'll remember to do that next time.

Jesus Christ, you're thick.

Not all black American's participate in Black Culture. Many are wise, and reject it, instead embracing a culture of exceptionalism which is racially shared. However, the larger majority do choose to participate in Black Culture, which is why those negative outcome statistics are so disturbingly high. Your retort that "all cultures is !@#$ed up" ("is"? really?), is a red herring. You're intentionally ignoring that the results of Black Culture creates an absurdly disproportionate amount of those !@#$ ups, and I suspect you're doing it because it's easier to blame someone else. It's easier to be a victim.

Jesus Christ, you're thick.

Not all black American's participate in Black Culture. Many are wise, and reject it, instead embracing a culture of exceptionalism which is racially shared. However, the larger majority do choose to participate in Black Culture, which is why those negative outcome statistics are so disturbingly high. Your retort that "all cultures is !@#$ed up" ("is"? really?), is a red herring. You're intentionally ignoring that the results of Black Culture creates an absurdly disproportionate amount of those !@#$ ups, and I suspect you're doing it because it's easier to blame someone else. It's easier to be a victim.

No you're thick, the S*it you described is not black culture or any culture for that matter. What a bleeping knucklehead.

I'm referring to no one is to blame. The under water mortgages, decimated 401Ks, lost jobs, worthless pension funds are all a figment of your imagination. No one is laughing. Carry on.

Nice of you to stop by PPP and let all your crazy out. Oh yes, all those rich Wall Street guys are lighting their cigars with $100 bills having a good chortle over your 401(k). It's not like their bonus is tied to overall financial performance or anything.

And who IS to blame for underwater mortgages? I'm sure the politicians who forced the banks to lend to unqualified borrows didn't make your list. Nor the people who signed up for mortgages they could afford and didn't bother to read. Nor the people who drove the market up by purchasing 2d homes as investments that they needed to dump as soon as things went south.

But go ahead and keep reveling in your sound-bite ignorance. That's what people are really laughing about.

You can't even muster one name? Disappointing but hardly surprising.

Given that you can't even craft an insult or pull off the dismissive above-it-all routine with any competency, I would absolutely love to watch you explain the housing crisis and the role Wall Street played.

They're certainly laughing now, but not at me.

Where do I get this black culture handbook ?

I'm a black culture conservative ? The orthodox black culture is too extreme for me

According to some, "black culture" is inherently vile, ignorant, self destructive uneducated behavior that is the scourge of society. :blink:

It's societal. Look at how people in this country vet victims as heroes.

Nice of you to stop by PPP and let all your crazy out. Oh yes, all those rich Wall Street guys are lighting their cigars with $100 bills having a good chortle over your 401(k). It's not like their bonus is tied to overall financial performance or anything.And who IS to blame for underwater mortgages? I'm sure the politicians who forced the banks to lend to unqualified borrows didn't make your list. Nor the people who signed up for mortgages they could afford and didn't bother to read. Nor the people who drove the market up by purchasing 2d homes as investments that they needed to dump as soon as things went south.But go ahead and keep reveling in your sound-bite ignorance. That's what people are really laughing about.

Thanks for the information. FYI, there were plenty of qualified borrowers that were caught up in the mess and are currently under water. So WTF are you talking about?

Edited by 26CornerBlitz