Mario's toes are hurting him ....

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I remember correctly... in marios defense last year he never brought up his injury until the media started asking him about his wrist or if he was hurt. Only after the media talked about it he brought it up.

But ugh don't complain about illegal hands to the face....

Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

I saw him out there today. He was at least out there. Don't remember what drills if any he was in on but he was there and dressed for practice.

Ok ... my post was primarily regarding his not showing his face at practice, which is how the Bills blog made it sound. When I stated that he needed to show leadership it was to have a presence on the field ... of course if he hurt his little toes in that small bed on Saturday night we need to take care to insure he can go full force come September (Yes, I am one of those overly optimistic types who really believe that in our new defense Mario can become SUPER MARIO.). So, my post has generated some interesting thoughts as training camp begins but knowing that he did not hide in the dorms is what I was looking for from him. We will keep our eyes to the ground to see if those toes heal quickly.

Ok, it always amazes me how professional athletes seem to get these issues by walking through college dorms. The report is out ... Mario Williams held out of practice because the poor multi-millionaire has a sore foot. WHERE IN THE WORLD did he pick that up? Were they playing kick the can in the dorms? So big Mario your toes are hurting you ... don't you think that you have an obligation to at least show your face on DAY ONE of training camp? Aren't there some drills that you can participate with your foot in an ice bucket? What about being supportive of your teammates? This is not a good omen ... his poor little footsy. My goodness ... how many of us go to work with some minor issues and then take care not to aggravate what ails us ... not Mario. http://blogs.buffalo...-has-sore-foot/

wow....your entitled to your opinion but overreact much?

We are all calling it a toe injury, but the report says foot... So that encompasses more than toes as well. I don't see why it matters he didn't practice. Now if he was put on the PUP list.... That would be a little scary

this. But I'll also add that he was out there today. Even though he didn't practice in drills, I saw him out there walking around with the defensive linemen and coaches. Just to get a feel for what they were doing. At least he won't be completely out of it when he starts practicing.

Since his toes hurt at TRAINING CAMP, I am ignoring these posts until they get properly merged into the training camp thread.

I saw him out there as well and he didn't appear to be doing any less work than the others.

So they were ALL walking around like they had hurt feet? I am so f&$*ing done with this team.

Ok ... my post was primarily regarding his not showing his face at practice, which is how the Bills blog made it sound. When I stated that he needed to show leadership it was to have a presence on the field ... of course if he hurt his little toes in that small bed on Saturday night we need to take care to insure he can go full force come September (Yes, I am one of those overly optimistic types who really believe that in our new defense Mario can become SUPER MARIO.). So, my post has generated some interesting thoughts as training camp begins but knowing that he did not hide in the dorms is what I was looking for from him. We will keep our eyes to the ground to see if those toes heal quickly.

So, you start out being contrite and then turn to sarcasm? I'm willing to bet that Mario does not have "little toes". BTW, what interesting thoughts has your post generated?

Bills fans who have been around a while should be used to our stud DE being AWOL at camp...as long as the results are there when the live bullets fly, I'm good.

This.

Ok, it always amazes me how professional athletes seem to get these issues by walking through college dorms. The report is out ... Mario Williams held out of practice because the poor multi-millionaire has a sore foot. WHERE IN THE WORLD did he pick that up? Were they playing kick the can in the dorms? So big Mario your toes are hurting you ... don't you think that you have an obligation to at least show your face on DAY ONE of training camp? Aren't there some drills that you can participate with your foot in an ice bucket? What about being supportive of your teammates? This is not a good omen ... his poor little footsy. My goodness ... how many of us go to work with some minor issues and then take care not to aggravate what ails us ... not Mario. http://blogs.buffalo...-has-sore-foot/

My god its the first training camp practice so what!!!!.. In the words of a great man "PRACTICE WE TALKING ABOUT PRACTICE NOT A GAME BUT PRACTICE"...

Relax before your head explodes.... Geez....