Obamanomics

You !@#$ing retard. You're arguing that regulation should vary with regional economic development, while AT THE SAME TIME you're arguing in another thread that regulation needs to be national to be effective.

This is why everyone holds you in contempt. Not because of what you believe. But because no matter what you believe, you're invariably a mentally deficient weeping pustule of a human being about it.

Now that's a phrase I will endeavour to apply to real life conversations

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You !@#$ing retard. You're arguing that regulation should vary with regional economic development, while AT THE SAME TIME you're arguing in another thread that regulation needs to be national to be effective.

This is why everyone holds you in contempt. Not because of what you believe. But because no matter what you believe, you're invariably a mentally deficient weeping pustule of a human being about it.

I missed this attack. I guess you don't understand the concept of Federalism, huh? No you don't.

Jealous people always hold people that are much better than themselves in contempt. Not saying that's the case here B-)

I just got an email from Obama telling me to post this

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0WX1LO

ing US jobs market lures discouraged workers

Reuters - Mar 31, 2016

WASHINGTON U.S. employment increased strongly in March, underscoring the economy's resilience, but an influx of Americans into the labor market could temper nascent wage growth and keep the Federal Reserve cautious about further interest rate ...

Edited by gatorman

Reuters - Mar 31, 2016

WASHINGTON U.S. employment increased strongly in March, underscoring the economy's resilience, but an influx of Americans into the labor market could temper nascent wage growth and keep the Federal Reserve cautious about further interest rate ...

Explain what the quoted article means

Reuters - Mar 31, 2016

:lol:

More seriously any good employment news does underscore the economy's resilience. For sure nothing Obama has done has been pro-economic growth with the exception of increasing spending and taking out loans to do it.

What the Labor Dept. really said and why nobody should take Reuters seriously.

Reuters - Mar 31, 2016

WASHINGTON U.S. employment increased strongly in March, underscoring the economy's resilience, but an influx of Americans into the labor market could temper nascent wage growth and keep the Federal Reserve cautious about further interest rate increases.

From Dept of Labor

In March, the labor force participation rate (63.0 percent) and the employment-population ratio (59.9 percent) changed little. Both measures were up by 0.6 percentage point since September.

From Reuters:

Nonfarm payrolls rose by 215,000 last month and the unemployment rate edged up to 5.0 percent from an eight-year low of 4.9 percent, the Labor Department said on Friday.

From Dept of Labor:

Total nonfarm payroll employment rose by 215,000 in March, and the unemployment rate was little changed at 5.0 percent, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today.

From Reuters:

The jobless rate increased as more people continued to enter or re-enter the labor market, a sign of confidence in the job market.

From Dept of Labor

In March, the labor force participation rate (63.0 percent) and the employment-population ratio (59.9 percent) changed little. Both measures were up by 0.6 percentage point since September.

The labor department is pretty much saying not much has changed while Reuters is trying to paint some rosy scenario.

http://www.investors.com/politics/capital-hill/how-good-is-job-growth-the-chart-obama-doesnt-want-you-to-see/

Take that 14.4 million job growth number. That sounds impressive doesn’t it? But that job growth is stretched over almost six full years, during which time the working age population grew by 15.8 million.

In that respect, we’ve lost ground on jobs under Obama.

We've also lost the ability to withstand another severe recession. The fiscal future of the country is in shambles.

a unavoidable and nothing but default solution might be exactly what we need, although it would be miserable topped on miserable. the finest lessons are the ones that hurt the most. i personally don't believe we've hurt enough, though some would disagree, but its the reason we keep making th same mistakes IMHO.

LIFE IN THE ERA OF HOPE AND CHANGE:

10 states where the middle class is dying.

Middle class is collapsing? Man we should put a Democrat in the White House to fix that.

Yes and a democrat senate and house. The dems simply haven't had enough time and much of the time have been obstructed by the repubs. At the state level we need more progressive taxes on income, property, gas and luxury items dammit. How else are we going to wrestle money away from the dirty filthy rich and give it to people who actually work and actually need it or those that would prefer not to work?

Signed,

Obama, Pelosi, Reid and Gator

EVERYTHING OLD IS NEW AGAIN!

Obama administration pushes banks to make home loans to people with weaker credit.

As we saw in 2008 when Bill Clinton’s efforts in that department reached their full fruition, that will end well.

Earlier: “Obama was a pioneering contributor to the national subprime real estate bubble, and roughly half of the 186 African-American clients in his landmark 1995 mortgage discrimination lawsuit against Citibank have since gone bankrupt or received foreclosure notices.”

http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/230629/

EVERYTHING OLD IS NEW AGAIN!

Obama administration pushes banks to make home loans to people with weaker credit.

As we saw in 2008 when Bill Clinton’s efforts in that department reached their full fruition, that will end well.

Earlier: “Obama was a pioneering contributor to the national subprime real estate bubble, and roughly half of the 186 African-American clients in his landmark 1995 mortgage discrimination lawsuit against Citibank have since gone bankrupt or received foreclosure notices.”

http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/230629/

It's all good and all in the name of "fairness".

This was my favorite part of a what may as well be a WH press release.

From 2007 through 2012, new-home purchases fell 30 percent for people with credit scores above 780 (out of 800), according to Federal Reserve Governor Elizabeth Duke. But they declined 90 percent for people with scores between 680 and 620 — historically a respectable range for a credit score.

“If the only people who can get a loan have near-perfect credit and are putting down 25 percent, you’re leaving out of the market an entire population of creditworthy folks, which constrains demand and slows the recovery,” said Jim Parrott, who until January was the senior adviser on housing for the White House’s National Economic Council.

First of all, faking out numbers to make a point is grade-school Trump-like stuff. The point in the first sentence becomes much less dramatic when you realize credit scores don't top out at 800.

Second, there is a difference between taking out a loan and taking out a mortgage, and there is SO much more to the process than just a high credit score and a downpayment. Having a high credit score doesn't mean you can afford a mortgage. It simply gets you a seat at the table.

Most thinking people know this, and yet here is the WP once again doing the Obama bidding. His legacy must really be in the toilet if this is how he plans to spend his final year.

Still, you nutbags go ahead and loosen the requirements again. This time I'll be ready to make some money off you idiots.

Still, you nutbags go ahead and loosen the requirements again. This time I'll be ready to make some money off you idiots.

Seriously, right? I'm sick of being told I'm a greedy, wealthy white guy taking advantage of minorities, without actually being a greedy, wealthy white guy taking advantage of minorities.

This time around, I fully intend to screw idiots over.

This was my favorite part of a what may as well be a WH press release.

First of all, faking out numbers to make a point is grade-school Trump-like stuff. The point in the first sentence becomes much less dramatic when you realize credit scores don't top out at 800.

Second, there is a difference between taking out a loan and taking out a mortgage, and there is SO much more to the process than just a high credit score and a downpayment. Having a high credit score doesn't mean you can afford a mortgage. It simply gets you a seat at the table.

Most thinking people know this, and yet here is the WP once again doing the Obama bidding. His legacy must really be in the toilet if this is how he plans to spend his final year.

WTF? 620 to 680 is below average credit score. I'm guessing this will be accompanied by a collective Never Mind about 2008?