Beerball must Die, he is responsible for playoff drought

Beerball must die! Since he has been on this board,(2001) the Bills have never made the playoffs. He is the main reason for our playoff drought. I say we bring him out to midfield of opening day and eviscerate his stuffing, time for a fresh star a Playoff Run and a new whipping boy for this board. I'm just saying.

Beerball must die! Since he has been on this board,(2001) the Bills have never made the playoffs. He is the main reason for our playoff drought. I say we bring him out to midfield of opening day and eviscerate his stuffing, time for a fresh star a Playoff Run and a new whipping boy for this board. I'm just saying.

Where is my Sharps Rifle.

Always looking for excuses. You're such a shill.

Let's make sure we get it right before we publicly execute someone. Are you sure you are not mixing up Beerball with eball? As an option we can knock off the both of them and thus be sure that we at least got the right one at the expense of the wrong one.

Edited by JohnC

Let's make sure we get it right before we publicly execute someone. Are you sure you are not mixing up Beerball with eball? As an option we can knock off the both of them and thus be sure that we at least got the right one at the expense of the wrong one.

Spoken like the spiritual descendant of Arnaud Amalric: "Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius."

My latin doesn't suffice to mutilate it to "kill them all. The Bills Playoff Hopes will know their own"

Spoken like the spiritual descendant of Arnaud Amalric: "Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius."

My latin doesn't suffice to mutilate it to "kill them all. The Bills Playoff Hopes will know their own"

Very interesting. Learning is illuminating.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnaud_Amalric

How idealistic of you... Crucify him, crucify him, crucify him. :devil:

Mafia motta: When in doubt kill the bastard, and then kill the other bastard. Simple solution to a vexing problem.

Feed Billy steroids...Feed Beerball beer & give him a red cape & a dagger...half time ...Sept 8th....50 yard line... Beerball & Billy go at it...Beerball gets trampled...Billy is slain!...2nd half...28 unanswered points...Bills 28 Pats 27...The curse ends & the legend is born!

Let's be honest, do we really believe that since 2001 NO ONE has sacrificed a beerball (or beerball equivalent)l in the name of the Bills?