Worst first pitch before a baseball game - 2013 canidate

Just Jack

She throws like a girl, big deal. I have to disqualify this one from the worst first pitch contest right away though since she at least attempted to throw it from the mound.

To me the two worst pitches ever are the one by the Cincinnati mayor several years ago, and the one by Howard Stern's producer Gary a couple of years back. Both were absolute embarrassments to men everywhere.

Edited by eball

I can't find a video, but I remember this not being a gem. Who the !@#$ has a blind guy throw the first pitch ... ah, yes ... my Mets.

16cityroom-articleInline.jpg

Count your blessings. If it were the Twins, they'd probably have him in the rotation.

I have met quadriplegics more athletic than I am, and I still can't understand how someone can't throw a ball in the direction of the plate.

It has to be nerves. Not sure why though, seems like there's usually a couple hundred people in the stands.

In his defense, he had some real ****-ass blocking in front of him. His OL's nowhere to be seen.

To his credit it is rare for a player to be able to throw a football and a baseball in exactly the same place every time. I can picture the RB catching that beauty for another 3 yard loss.

Plus baseball's version of a check down is the intentional walk so he also has that going for him.

On the downside, what kind of Mary wears gloves playing football but does not wear a glove playing baseball?

A glove wearing Mary from Los Gatos that's who.

Edited by 4merper4mer