Never Underestimate The Hoody !!

So in the AFC east we all know what the Patriots have been to the AFC east & who they are with Wes Welker, Rob Gronkowski, & Aron Hernandez , but our opening game this year may beginning to look a whole lot different wouldn't you say.

I think it was going to be entirely different just given the fact of all of our new pieces & parts, but if you throw in what could be in the Pats future ???

If the Pats go into this season with all 3 gone now, depending on what has happened here of late in the Patriots camp (Gronks surgery , Hernandez) i know Bills fans (along with other teams in the east) will be even more stoked about our home opener this year .

I for one am just wondering how they will look with the possibility of all those offensive weapons not being able to be called upon during the game & even more the possibility of a good part of the season if that is how it works out .

I do know though NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE HOODY !!

You always hate to see a player hurt & not be able to contribute, but as sick of the Pats as we all are we can have a bit of joy in it . But i would like our Bills to beat them straight up B/C then there would be no excuses to the fact that we did it with out them fielding their normal roster .

But hey a win is a win !! GO BILLS !!

Tim Tebow will have the game of his career week one and look like a HOFer under BB. Then the entire league will talk about him again. And talk about how BB is a genius and Sexy Rexy is so stupid.

I for one am just wondering how they will look with the possibility of all those offensive weapons not being able to be called upon during the game & even more the possibility of a good part of the season if that is how it works out .

As dangerous as Welker was, the Pats* lost both SB he appeared in and won 3 SB without him.

So, in response to your wondering: Probably not nearly as bad as we hope and wish for.

I do know though NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE HOODY !!

Unfortunately, so true.

Ref: Cassel, Matt

T Master I always like your posts man but this wasn't the easiest piece to read. I get what your saying, kind of.

Like others have said Brady is all that matters. Jake Ballard is going to go off this year and I believe they'll sign Lloyd back. They will be excellent offensively, maybe not super bowl worthy but excellent.

Tim Tebow will have the game of his career week one and look like a HOFer under BB. Then the entire league will talk about him again. And talk about how BB is a genius and Sexy Rexy is so stupid.

...of course, only after he walks across lake Erie, feeds thousands of starved people with a basket containing only 12 chicken wings some celery and blue cheese, and baptizes hoards of heathens in the small boat harbor, to be renamed Tebow Cove....

Beware the Jedi mind tricks. If you believe your opponent is unbeatable, then he has already defeated you.

PTR

this is a huge component of the bill's legacy of losing over the past decade. hopefully with the regime overhaul and massive roster changes, the new guys will not buy into that hype. also, when people try to tell them how lousy the bills have been in recent years, they will absolutely believe "that wasn't us!". let the new regime ring in with a win vs. the new england patriots in whatever form they take the field!

...of course, only after he walks across lake Erie, feeds thousands of starved people with a basket containing only 12 chicken wings some celery and blue cheese, and baptizes hoards of heathens in the small boat harbor, to be renamed Tebow Cove....

wouldn't he be bringing lobster rolls and crab cakes?

If Brady is still their QB, the rest is just noise. The guy has been winning for ten years with skill position talent patched together from spare parts.

This.

Bill B. has over 2 months to prepare for the Buffalo Bills and he has Brady at the helm. The Patriots'* distractions and injuries could help Buffalo, but I wouldn't say by much.

If you look at Brady's stats, there is a marked improvement in them after Welker joined the team. Brady will likely fall back to where his stats were before. The problem is that the defense is nowhere near the caliber it was during their SB years/pre-Welker.

If Brady is still their QB, the rest is just noise. The guy has been winning for ten years with skill position talent patched together from spare parts.

Tony Stark was able to put this together IN A CAVE!

.......FROM A BOX OF SCRAPS!""

i believe pats will be missing their top 5 receivers from last year for the opener vs bills

What about the 2 RBs that shredded our D at the Ralph last year. We need them locked up as well.

It's actually 7 of Brady's targets could be missing in week 1.

Welker (118) catches - joined the Bronco's

Brandon Lloyd (74) is unemployed;

Rob Gronkowski (55) is AWOL following repeated surgeries on his forearm, with a back procedure

Aaron Hernandez (51) Murder charges

Danny Woodhead (40) joined the Chargers,

Julian Edelman (21) is battling a foot injury and

Deion Branch (16) is a free agent.

Brady's next leading pass-catcher from a season ago? Running back Shane Vereen, who accounted for eight receptions in 2012.

As to Wes Welker SB W/L record. - Remember this ... NO QB that lead the league in passing yards has ever won a SB.

You need a balanced attack on O and a decent overrall Defense. NE has had neither in their last 7 years.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever