It's somebody else's fault that my daughter eats poorly

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, you two...the only way I know how to stop this bickering is to send out the HIllary Signal.

enhanced-buzz-4802-1372181035-18.jpg

LOL......................who do the Hillary fanatics think they are kidding........are they running the 1997 Hillary for President in 2016 ? ?

She'll be 69 ...................................and I'm one of the oldest on these boards, so save the ageist, sexist remarks.

I just am constantly amazed at their lack of regard for American's sense.

and yes, I am (sadly) aware that the current occupant of the White House belies my argument.

Well, if we're talking about hamburger tips, let me throw out a couple more.

When you combine your beef with salt/pepper/whatever, mix it with a fork, not your hand like you're making a meatloaf. You don't want the meat compact.

When you form the patty, don't pack it. Form it gently so the fat can melt inside and give you great texture.

Before you put it on the grill, press your thumb down in the middle to create an indentation (otherwise your burger will bubble up in the middle).

Lastly, put a thin layer of mayo on the bottom bun before you put the burger on it because apparently the heat from the burger makes the mayo react in such a way as to create a seal so the burger juices don't make the bun soggy.

Oh, and if you want a kickass burger, don't get ground beef. Get a brisket and have the butcher grind it for you (tell him/her to run it through twice).

Carry on.

Agreed, but I like to have them grind up a chuck roast.

LOL......................who do the Hillary fanatics think they are kidding........are they running the 1997 Hillary for President in 2016 ? ?

Yup, just knock off ten years, give her a hoodie and a bag of Skittles and she's as good as in!