Who's moving their franchise now?

I just heard a story on the radio during my hour-long morning commute that the talks between the NFL and Anschutz Entertainment Group have stalled out and are at an impasse.

I live in the crap-hole that is Los Angeles (born and raised in Rochester). It would feel very weird to have the Rams return to L.A., but someone confirm or correct me if I'm wrong: is it not league rules now that when teams change locations, they are no longer allowed to keep their names?

I don't wish on any city to lose it's team as it would be heartbreaking to St. Louis fans. The solution though is in Missouri and St. Louis finding the money in stadium improvements to lock the team up for awhile like Buffalo.

Selfishly, I don't want to be the one who loses in musical chairs so if a team has to go to LA, as long as it's not the Bills.

My take though is CA is so broke from over taxation and govt spending, it may not be likely to get a team in LA. In addition, we have a decent agreement for 7 years or so, but afterwards is what makes me nervous. Outside ownership will most likely spend more on the Bills than a local group. Ralph will definitely pass in the next 7 years, and Buffalo does not have the money for a new stadium.

The economy will go up after this administration ends, and we could be a casualty for a move in 7 years to LA. No one likes it, but the one positive sign is regionalization by playing that Toronto game is a positive sign to keep this franchise in Buffalo. The NFL wants more games in Toronto, London, Germany, and Mexico. That is part of their 25 year plan to take the league from 10 Billion to 25 Billion.

So next time someone complains about Buffalo in Toronto for one game, remember it may be the very thing that keeps us as the Buffalo Bills, not the LA Bills.

I live in the crap-hole that is Los Angeles (born and raised in Rochester). It would feel very weird to have the Rams return to L.A., but someone confirm or correct me if I'm wrong: is it not league rules now that when teams change locations, they are no longer allowed to keep their names?

If they moved from St. Louis to Los Angeles I don't think the league will let the team call themselves the St. Louis Rams anymore ... but I think they'd be OK with the Los Angeles Rams

I don't wish on any city to lose it's team as it would be heartbreaking to St. Louis fans. The solution though is in Missouri and St. Louis finding the money in stadium improvements to lock the team up for awhile like Buffalo.

Selfishly, I don't want to be the one who loses in musical chairs so if a team has to go to LA, as long as it's not the Bills.

My take though is CA is so broke from over taxation and govt spending, it may not be likely to get a team in LA. In addition, we have a decent agreement for 7 years or so, but afterwards is what makes me nervous. Outside ownership will most likely spend more on the Bills than a local group. Ralph will definitely pass in the next 7 years, and Buffalo does not have the money for a new stadium.

The economy will go up after this administration ends, and we could be a casualty for a move in 7 years to LA. No one likes it, but the one positive sign is regionalization by playing that Toronto game is a positive sign to keep this franchise in Buffalo. The NFL wants more games in Toronto, London, Germany, and Mexico. That is part of their 25 year plan to take the league from 10 Billion to 25 Billion.

So next time someone complains about Buffalo in Toronto for one game, remember it may be the very thing that keeps us as the Buffalo Bills, not the LA Bills.

I've been saying this from day 1 of the Toronto series.

I've been saying this from day 1 of the Toronto series.

It's hard to believe that people are still talking about the possibilty of the "LA Bills". Crazy.

I just heard a story on the radio during my hour-long morning commute that the talks between the NFL and Anschutz Entertainment Group have stalled out and are at an impasse.

If true, that explains for me why the Houston Texans are the Texans and not the Oilers, why the Baltimore is no

longer the Colts, etc..So f'ing dumb, if I was an Oiler fan, I would be pissed. I can't think of any other modern day

NFL team that just died like the Oilers did. Then they trot them back out as the Oiler/Titans in Tennessee, give

me a break.

I know the NFL likes ratings but no team survives in LA, why go through this again? It isn't going to be supported well and will fold in maybe 10 years.

Why can't a team survive in LA? With a state of the art complex and good ownership, the team will thrive.

If true, that explains for me why the Houston Texans are the Texans and not the Oilers, why the Baltimore is no

longer the Colts, etc..So f'ing dumb, if I was an Oiler fan, I would be pissed. I can't think of any other modern day

NFL team that just died like the Oilers did. Then they trot them back out as the Oiler/Titans in Tennessee, give

me a break.

I think its safe to say Baltimore didn't go with the Baltimore Colts again because of the Indianapolis Colts, but if the rule exists, it does seem pointless.