League alters stadium bag policy

What? Does this includes bags of douche?

In that case, prepare for the Eagles, Jets and Cowboys(in order) stadiums to be near empty this year.

I'd think all the games at RWS would be half empty if bags of douche were banned.

Promo would have the entire Rockpile section to himself.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see that the last decade of war, in the name of "protecting our freedoms", has gone so well.

The freedom to carry a bag into a stadium is a lesser-known clause of the Constitution.

I'm gonna get mine at DHGate.

DHGate will probably throw one in with your $15 authentic jersey order.

It's right there next to the freedom to park wherever you want, smoke wherever you want, and continue drinking beer past halftime, isn't it?

I still have all of those freedoms ... on my couch ;)

DHGate will probably throw one in with your $15 authentic jersey order.

I still have all of those freedoms ... on my couch ;)

Of course you do...just saying that I agree with his point that railing against the loss of "freedoms" because a private business restricts what you can bring into the stadium is silly.

Of course you do...just saying that I agree with his point that railing against the loss of "freedoms" because a private business restricts what you can bring into the stadium is silly.

A private business at least partially funded by public money muddies the water just a bit, but I completely agree with you in principal.

Packers say some seat backs, foam pads survive seat-cushion ban

The leagues new approach to stuff brought into a stadium becomes problematic in places where fans still place their butts on metal bleachers. Apparently, the league is willing to soften (pun not intended but what the hell Ill take it) the rules, a bit.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/06/21/packers-say-some-seat-backs-foam-pads-survive-seat-cushion-ban/

Edited by papazoid

The funny thing is by trying to prevent terrorists from taking advantage of one potential target, fans inside the stadium, they have created another potential target, fans lined up in security lines outside the stadium.

Fear not.. with the ban of seat cushions you'll soon see 'stadium pants' that have an extra cushion back-end sown into the rear for comfort being marketed and sold. In fact you can probably wear them anywhere, fireworks, outdoor parties, kids sporting activities, etc. Necessity after all is the mother of invention.