League alters stadium bag policy

IMO a championship with 8 teams in not much more impressive than AFC championships with 16 teams. I do not think it is Wilson who is keeping him off the wall but his own cankerous personality pre death and reputation with voting committee. Blaming it on Wilson is as toothless as 'Wilson is cheap'. .

I disagree. Look at the diluted talent pool we have with the current 32 teams. There is a lot more bad football being played these days

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did the person you spoke to tell reason why everyone did not vote for Lou Saban was due to Wilson's opinion or just his own?

It wasn't actually a conversation as I don't talk with this person.

It was an email exchange.

What he wrote was that as long as Wilson owns the team, that Saban would not get on the Wall because Wilson would veto the committee's suggestion due to Wilson viewing Saban as "disloyal."

I assumed from this that the committee had nominated Saban for the Wall at least once.

• 3 weeks later...

NFLs new bag policy gets off to a hassle-filled start for some fans

The NFL has been doing its best to spread the word of its new bag policy implemented after the Boston Marathon bombing, which pretty much restricts anything but clutch purses and clear bags from being brought into the stadium. That means no backpacks, large purses or diaper bags.

"I was really upset about not getting my purse back because that was over a $200 purse and you don't get it back," Jefferson said.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/nfl-bag-policy-gets-off-hassle-filled-start-165410851.html

Edited by papazoid

NFLs new bag policy gets off to a hassle-filled start for some fans

The NFL has been doing its best to spread the word of its new bag policy implemented after the Boston Marathon bombing, which pretty much restricts anything but clutch purses and clear bags from being brought into the stadium. That means no backpacks, large purses or diaper bags.

"I was really upset about not getting my purse back because that was over a $200 purse and you don't get it back," Jefferson said.

http://sports.yahoo....-165410851.html

What does this mean for Beerball? I am hoping he still puts the bag over his head so no one sees me sitting next to him.

The NFL is now prohibiting purses and other similar bags from pro football stadiums.

Fans will be encouraged to bring no bags of any kind to NFL stadiums. Starting with the 2013 preseason, only certain bags will be permitted.

Specifically, the bags must be clear, and they must be made of plastic, vinyl, or PVC. The dimensions may not exceed 12 inches by six inches by 12 inches. Alternatively, fans may bring a one-gallon Ziploc (product placement!) freezer bag.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/06/13/league-alters-bag-policy-for-safety-convenience/

And they wonder why people want to stay and watch games in HD

And they wonder why people want to stay and watch games in HD

I always have and probably will rather be AT the game than watch it on TV, but it is becoming such a hassle that I can see why people would think this way.............The games aren't that fun to watch without crowds though.

Also, what about the stadium bags of fun?

:lol:

When I went to some concerts in the early 70s at Rich, there were people selling bags of fun from big cardboard boxes and holding signs that said Mex 20$ an Oz. Columbo 40$ standing around the wall on the stadium floor. Times have really changed a lot for the worse in oh so many ways.

When I went to some concerts in the early 70s at Rich, there were people selling bags of fun from big cardboard boxes and holding signs that said Mex 20$ an Oz. Columbo 40$ standing around the wall on the stadium floor. Times have really changed a lot for the worse in oh so many ways.

No, times haven't changed. The War on Drugs was just as much of an exercise in futility in the early 70s as it is today. Nothing important has changed at all. We've changed the names of the characters, the wardrobe, and the scenery, but the plot is still the same.

I always have and probably will rather be AT the game than watch it on TV, but it is becoming such a hassle that I can see why people would think this way.............The games aren't that fun to watch without crowds though.

Gotta be honest, I have been to nearly every game for the past 25 years and I have no idea what the big hassle is...truly

Edited by thebandit27

What? Does this includes bags of douche?

In that case, prepare for the Eagles, Jets and Cowboys(in order) stadiums to be near empty this year.

Also, what about the stadium bags of fun?

:lol:

I want to go on record as really liking fun bags.