Willis McGahee needs a job: Cut by the Broncos

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This just in: Patriots sign 10 year vetran RB Willis McGahee.... to make room, they realease recently signed jack-of-all trades,

master of none- Tim Tebow! :lol:

Unless the most recent injuries have really taken their toll, Willis will find work somewhere quickly. The Pats were trying to horn in on Bradshaw, before the Colts signed him...Willis is a tough guy, somebody wants him.

Edited by Buftex

This just in: Patriots sign 10 year vetran RB Willis McGahee.... to make room, they realease recently signed jack-of-all trades,

master of none- Tim Tebow! :lol:

Unless the most recent injuries have really taken their toll, Willis will find work somewhere quickly. The Pats were trying to horn in on Bradshaw, before the Colts signed him...Willis is a tough guy, somebody wants him.

I hope Willis doesn't sign with NE. They just traded for Blount so probably not.

@caplannfl

Clearing path for Montee Ball to start. RT @AdamSchefter: Broncos released RB Willis McGahee.

Flash forward 4 years from now: CJ Spiller released by Arizona Cardinals.....his third team in 3 years....Bills organization lauded for not extending his contract and instead shrewdly avoiding a bad contract by drafting his replacement in the first round of 2014 NFL draft.

I know Clady...a deal is most likely getting done

They need to get him signed, and it time to get him in camp. That is team is Title or bust this year and Ryan is a big part of that effort.

Did you go to school with him?

If the pats do not show interest or sign him I will be shocked
Agreed.

With Ridley, Bolden, and Blount on the roster....I'm not really seeing a need.

Edit: Forgot about Vereen.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Flash forward 4 years from now: CJ Spiller released by Arizona Cardinals.....his third team in 3 years....Bills organization lauded for not extending his contract and instead shrewdly avoiding a bad contract by drafting his replacement in the first round of 2014 NFL draft.

Not even close to the same player. Willis was a solid rb. Spiller is special. McGahee had 50 20+ yardage players in his career and 7 40+ ones in 9 years. http://www.nfl.com/player/willismcgahee/2505674/careerstats In 3 years, CJ has 30 20+ plays and 7 40+ ones. http://www.nfl.com/player/c.j.spiller/497204/careerstats

Willis was one of the worst draft picks in Bills' history (but TD was a football guy!!!). He is exactly the type of rb you can find anywhere. It could be argued that undrafted FA Fred Jackson was a better running back. Spiller is the rare rb who is very worth a high pick. It's laughable now that people were so quick to call him a bust. He is a top 5 weapon in the NFL.

Not even close to the same player. Willis was a solid rb. Spiller is special. McGahee had 50 20+ yardage players in his career and 7 40+ ones in 9 years. http://www.nfl.com/p...674/careerstats In 3 years, CJ has 30 20+ plays and 7 40+ ones. http://www.nfl.com/p...204/careerstats

Willis was one of the worst draft picks in Bills' history (but TD was a football guy!!!). He is exactly the type of rb you can find anywhere. It could be argued that undrafted FA Fred Jackson was a better running back. Spiller is the rare rb who is very worth a high pick. It's laughable now that people were so quick to call him a bust. He is a top 5 weapon in the NFL.

Agreed. McGahee was a solid back here and killed the Jets (which i loved) But he isa dime a dozen these days

Agreed. McGahee was a solid back here and killed the Jets (which i loved) But he isa dime a dozen these days

What's not a dime a dozen is his taste in Bill Cosby inspired, sideline sweaters.