Rock Stars who have not aged well

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's the good thing about being fugly, like me... you never look any worse!

I had a friend when he was in his late 50's would tell people he was 70. He said he got a lot of compliments on how good he looked. Whatever it takes I guess.

Not bad though and add in the fact she was talented, and you had something there. In addition to age, Grace appears to have altered her gender

She hasn't appeared to have altered her gender just the gender she likes to have sex with.

are there any rock stars that have aged well?

Actually, went to see Paul McCartney a few weeks ago. I was amazed at how well he has aged. Sure, a few wrinkles, but the guy looks to be in great physical shape...

are there any rock stars that have aged well?

For Mr. Wawrow, I submit Ian Anderson of Jethro Tull now:

Story_Tull.gif

And Then:

ian-anderson1.jpg

He sounds much worse now, but he looks better.

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

Peter Gabriel...

then...

Peter+Gabriel.jpg

now...

Peter%2BGabriel%2Btickets.jpg

Its not that he doesn't look appropriate for a guy in his mid-60's, its just quite a difference from the young heart throb he was ... Jagger got all the attention, but more females I know from that era swooned over Gabriel. Seems to always take things in stride though. Good guy imo and though before my time as a concert goer, from YouTube heck of an entertainer too

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Its not that he doesn't look appropriate for a guy in his mid-60's, its just quite a difference from the young heart throb he was ... Jagger got all the attention, but more females I knew swooned over Gabriel. Seems to always take things in stride though. Good guy imo

I'd think even now you'd get more females attracted to Gabriel than Jagger.