Rock Stars who have not aged well

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

he seems to have held his own as an older British gentleman ... but Page, wtf?!

tumblr_m5swj4qWfV1r5lrj4o1_250.gif

Other than that vid caught him in the middle of a fart or burp dude doesn't look all that bad. So his hairs gone totally gray. Who's hasn't? Well mine hasn't but those are my Italian genes coming through.

Well he is still Neil Young.

Overrated. :nana:

Seriously...rated right where he needs to be. Great song writer and I loved the trashy Crazy Horse music. Many hated is voice but !@#$ that it was his message. Now, as a conservative I don't agree with his message but I still respect it. Ohio is fantastic. He wrote if after hearing of the Kent State killings. He went out to the woods and wrote it.

Overrated. :nana:

Seriously...rated right where he needs to be. Great song writer and I loved the trashy Crazy Horse music. Many hated is voice but !@#$ that it was his message. Now, as a conservative I don't agree with his message but I still respect it. Ohio is fantastic. He wrote if after hearing of the Kent State killings. He went out to the woods and wrote it.

I'm actually not a big fan. I like him OK and saw him around '82 at the Aud, but it wasn't a very good concert for my tastes.

Probably a different story if I saw him with Crazy Horse. I love the song Powderfinger and there are a lot of his songs that I like. Ohio being one of them.

The pale wrinkly face, contrasted by dyed pitch black hair and heavy mascara is quite popular in this circle

Mick Mars from Motley Crue

220px-Mick_Mars_2012.jpg

Wow... So this is what the younger generation will look like in 30-40 years! Actually probably much worse since tats and piercings are much more popular now!

Here's hoping the vain generation ages better than vain the came before them!

Wow... So this is what the younger generation will look like in 30-40 years! Actually probably much worse since tats and piercings are much more popular now!

Here's hoping the vain generation ages better than vain the came before them!

That's the thing with the massive tat thing. They have not thought about how they're going to look when they're 80. And I'm here to tell them they're going to look real stupid.

That's the thing with the massive tat thing. They have not thought about how they're going to look when they're 80. And I'm here to tell them they're going to look real stupid.

I hear you... Then there are the dudes w/the massive gauges! WTF, if they leave them in past 30... We are gonna have people running around @ 60 w/sagging earlobes, you think the sagging breasts were bad enough! :-O

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I hear you... Then there are the dudes w/the massive gauges! WTF, if they leave them in past 30... We are gonna have people running around @ 60 w/sagging earlobes, you think the sagging breasts were bad enough! :-O

When I was young we rebelled with long hair. Nothing permanent that we'd regret later.