Rock Stars who have not aged well

When I was young we rebelled with long hair. Nothing permanent that we'd regret later.

LoL... So true. Still remember the old timers:

"Dad, can I get a tatoo?"

"HELL NO! The Nazis will make a lamp shade out of you!"

Ah, those were the days... LoL... Effective in so many ways! ;-) ;-)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For those who are about to say they are expressing themselves, I'd like to know what is being expressed.

I've been able to make out about three tattoos in my life - some guy had a standing buffalo, like the 60s Bills helmets, another guy had the interlocking NY of the Yankees, and David West of the Pacers has the big X symbol of his alma mater, Xavier University, on his shoulder area. Those times I've said Cool.

Can anybody tell me what just one tattoo that Lebron or Birdman has is?

For those who are about to say they are expressing themselves, I'd like to know what is being expressed.

I've been able to make out about three tattoos in my life - some guy had a standing buffalo, like the 60s Bills helmets, another guy had the interlocking NY of the Yankees, and David West of the Pacers has the big X symbol of his alma mater, Xavier University, on his shoulder area. Those times I've said Cool.

Can anybody tell me what just one tattoo that Lebron or Birdman has is?

I concur...

i am not a tattoo guy, but i appreciate a well done tattoo...i think a colorful sleeve tattoo on a chick makes her hotter(course, it is me we are talking about, so a pulse on a girl makes her exponentially hotter). They just aren't for me.

Wow... So this is what the younger generation will look like in 30-40 years! Actually probably much worse since tats and piercings are much more popular now!

Here's hoping the vain generation ages better than vain the came before them!

I looked up the "1312" on his right hand too. Stands for "All Cops Are Bas#@*ds" (per letter order in alphabet). Real mature for a 62 year old ... LOL

i am not a tattoo guy, but i appreciate a well done tattoo...i think a colorful sleeve tattoo on a chick makes her hotter(course, it is me we are talking about, so a pulse on a girl makes her exponentially hotter). They just aren't for me.

If they're not for you, then how does one of those stupid sleeves make her hotter??

i have a couple tattoos, one of them is great for "hey kids, this is why you don't get tattoos". but i like well done, well placed tattoos. what i hate are the homemade tats that these bastards sport while shopping in their bath robes at the crack of noon. and the face and neck tattoos make me want to slap people as well. nothing says "i have no intentions of ever getting a job or contributing to society" like very visable, very crappy tattoos.

i have a couple tattoos, one of them is great for "hey kids, this is why you don't get tattoos". but i like well done, well placed tattoos. what i hate are the homemade tats that these bastards sport while shopping in their bath robes at the crack of noon. and the face and neck tattoos make me want to slap people as well. nothing says "i have no intentions of ever getting a job or contributing to society" like very visable, very crappy tattoos.

Great quote - especially coming from somebody who has tattoos.

i bet The Birdman has something to say about that

Prior to leaving for my Navy stint, my mother suggested that when I got tattoos, to get them in places that a short-sleeved dress shirt would cover. This was in 1989, when I'd imagine the vast majority of employers would not consider someone with visible tattoos. I took her advice and have 3 tattoos that cannot be seen if I'm wearing a short-sleeved dress shirt.

Nearly 25 years later, this isn't as big of an issue because employers are getting smarter, realizing that one's personal decision to express ones' self has absolutely nothing to do with one's ability/qualifications for employment.

My wife works for a retail store. Any piercings other than in the ear lobe are against the dress code, as are "gauges."

What a judgmental, ignorant, pathetic society we live in.