Life of a Bills fan - great YouTube video

Somebody sneaked into my house, watched me watching football on one Sunday and then made a video of it using a stunt double...HILARIOUS...if that doesn't cover the whole gamete of emotions during a game (let alone the season) I don't know what does...

Just had my wife watch it and she told me she see's the same thing in real life....

GO BILLS!!

I usually go through half my Bills wardrobe by the end of the 1st Half of each game...I refuse to wear anything that is bringing bad luck on that day...I also have a sick ritual about when I slip on and slip off my Bills slippers during the game...Most games I'm standing for 80-90% of the game...Last year I decided if I was going to be up so much moving around I might as well do some free-weight work...That helped I guess... :huh:

I have serious issues... :cry:

That is priceless! Thanks Steve for posting it, that was a great find. I'm asking this half jokingly, do you think that fans of other teams go through such a range of emotions like the one just displayed or is it just the Bills' fans that are cursed like this??!