Is Jim Kelly ill ?? (update - has cancer)

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what this could be because he was on stage at Darien Lake during a Tim McGraw concert 3 days ago throwing out autographed footballs (a friend of mine got one).

any number of things could be serious without being immediately debilitating him. who knows - could be something simple too.

Wouldn't it be pretty crazy if we were all waiting for Ralph to die so Jim could buy and takeover the team and Jim died first?

Ok, don't flame me too bad, it was only a joke.

Don't express those feelings! Mods give warning points and delete a line of your signature for that

Don't express those feelings! Mods give warning points and delete a line of your signature for that

yeah. I've got plenty of warnings in my Time here. That's why I finished with saying I'm just joking.

He did have major dental surgery a couple of months ago for a cyst in his mouth. He was scheduled to be the guest speaker at an FCA event here in my town in March shortly after the procedure and he wasn't sure if he would be here due to the discomfort recovering from the surgery. He did honor his commitment and didn't sound too bad, just talking a tad slower.