In 2014 the Bills first round pick will be #??? What position?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll more than likely be picking around #12 unless the offense can be carried by CJ and F-Jax. I have no idea what the defense will perform like, but that unit could potentially win a few games on their own, or continue to look like the worst defense in the league. I think 7-9 is going to be the record they finish with, and 2 of those losses will be agonizing to watch. I am also guaranteeing a loss in the away game in toronto.

17th pick. Guard (or safety)

that would be awesome

Getting Clowney at 3 would be cool, but only if we trade up to get him. We can package our second round with the number 17 pick (or lower) and trade up.

Edited by buffaloboyinATL

17th pick. Guard (or safety)

Getting Clowney at 3 would be cool, but only if we trade up to get him. We can package our second round with the number 17 pick (or lower) and trade up.

I highly doubt that. Next year you are talking RG3 type ransom to get back to the top of the draft. Clowney will most likely cost you 3 firsts or at least 2 1sts, a 2 and something else. Next year's draft has a lot more high end talent than this one did. With that being said I would actually consider it. I think that Clowney is a franchise changer and one of the best prospects that I have ever seen.

really? you want to have a bad year to get a pass rusher :thumbdown: . The only position worth tanking for is QB, All the others can be found elsewhere.

this might come as a shocker but we are going to tank regardless. i don't see any sure thing wins on this schedule. might as well get a future pro bowler out of it. plus, he's not a sure thing #1 pick imo. Teams at the top always want a QB and there are a couple of good ones in this coming draft

This thread is ridiculous. Why are we talking sabout next year already?????????????????

That question is ridiculous. Why are you commenting already about something that's next year?????????????????????????????????

14th, CB - I like Purifoy from Florida or Roby from OSU but obviously way too early to tell.

wow, first post with a name and it's the same as mine. Roby was my prediction the day after the draft ended. mark it down. hey, the last time i predicted an OSU CB to the Bills it happened (and worked out pretty well).