Scott Chandler ACL Recovery Going Well

iommi

Wow, that's great to hear. Never thought he'd be ready by training camp let alone competing in some of the OTAs.

It's turning quickly from a 12 month to a 6 month injury to get into a game, which means some practice 5 months out is great but not as crazy as it would've once sounded

Good to hear. Hopefully no setbacks and he's ready for training camp in 2 months.

if he's not, he's got about another month before worry sets on even then.

True. But the sooner he's back for training camp the better.

well you are right. of course. but the big uspide i see is the reps that are going to the draftee and Caussin.

Smith might be known quantity ? But i think it's great, the opportunity for the coaches to look at the rest of them more often and different roles. Whereis D. Dickerson again ?

But great news indeed. Love the Chandler. A Bill. for sure.

well you are right. of course. but the big uspide i see is the reps that are going to the draftee and Caussin.

Smith might be known quantity ? But i think it's great, the opportunity for the coaches to look at the rest of them more often and different roles. Whereis D. Dickerson again ?

But great news indeed. Love the Chandler. A Bill. for sure.

I think Smith has proven himself to be just a blocker and Caussin has been a perpetual tease. Gragg is unproven but has great potential. I want him and Chandler to get the lion's share of reps as pass-catching TEs.

I think Smith has proven himself to be just a blocker and Caussin has been a perpetual tease. Gragg is unproven but has great potential. I want him and Chandler to get the lion's share of reps as pass-catching TEs.

No argument with that . I think you nailed it .

But Chandler is a pro and will get up to speed quickly. So i am not worried much . I am sure he is in the play book and hope he is paying close attention to the coaches.

Derrick Rose should be hanging his head in shame.

Especially since everyone has forgotten his Adidas "All in" ads. I think Rose should have to forfeit his proceeds from the Adidas deal resulting from that ad campaign. It was factually incorrect.