Buffalo one of 10 teams not to have player caught with PEDs

"Only the Bills, Lions, Jaguars, Colts, Chiefs, Jets, Raiders, Cowboys, Eagles and 49ers have stayed off the board."

I feel good about this, I guess. Not great company other than 49ers. I wouldn't be surprised if our guys have been taking Performance Reducing Drugs. PRDS.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/05/20/seahawks-lead-the-league-in-ped-suspensions-since-2010/

"Only the Bills, Lions, Jaguars, Colts, Chiefs, Jets, Raiders, Cowboys, Eagles and 49ers have stayed off the board."

I feel good about this, I guess. Not great company other than 49ers. I wouldn't be surprised if our guys have been taking Performance Reducing Drugs. PRDS.

http://profootballta...ons-since-2010/

Makes sense, makes sense, makes sense, makes sense, makes sense, makes sense, makes sense, makes sense, makes sense, makes sen--wai wuh?

Every professional athlete cheats, it's just a matter of getting caught. At least the Bills are wise thus far.

Can't go that far, Although given how prevalent it was amongst even my high school players 20 years ago, I just can't imagine how tough it is to avoid the allure in a game where being bigger, stronger and faster means everything and it likely feels like everyone is doing it in that world.

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

Everyone knows the prevalence of PED these days, as far as the ones who came clean... Well look where they finished after last season, only one had a good season. I'll cheer for a team that has a couple players pop on a piss test, but at least they're not filming other teams practices

All players are on some type of PED. Most use HGH which they don't want to test for, if they did it would sideline about 20 starters on almost every team.

this---^

Anyone that actually sits there and thinks that these NFL players aren't on PEDs, is bat-chit crazy.

lived at an olympic training center for a coupe years....not true at all

did you live at the athletes houses/apartments/hotels also?

Didnt think so.