what do you think? why do we play?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Canks says to trust him. I'm intrigued on how he's going to pull that record off.

Not to be the grammar police or anything (tho here I go).... but it's "This might a thread of the year candidate be."

Maybe we'll end up 11-6. I could live with that.

Canks for an amusing thread, OP!

Dude, not to be the math police (but here I go anyway) 11-6 = 17. That's one game extra. You making up for the Canker schedule here or what?

Canks says to trust him. I'm intrigued on how he's going to pull that record off.

Dude, not to be the math police (but here I go anyway) 11-6 = 17. That's one game extra. You making up for the Canker schedule here or what?

Well I AM the math police and 11 minus 6 DOES NOT equal 17. Now go sit in the corner with a dunce cap on.

oopsies. I forgot about the game in our sister city. 11-4!. I hope we make the second round, the Jets are going to be out for blood since we didn't take Geno.

Cranks you're a genius. The first time I read this all I saw was a second math error, which of course is was not. You were just yanking our collective chain, well done.

The Geno thing is brilliant. If I wore a hat it would be off to you.

Nah, he just has us losing in the first round of the playoffs is all.

Well I AM the math police and 11 minus 6 DOES NOT equal 17. Now go sit in the corner with a dunce cap on.

Nah, he just has us losing in the first round of the playoffs is all.

You responded before I could. That's exactly what I was thinking.

The Senator on the other hand keeps having us go 19-0. I'd be so pissed if we actually went undefeated in the regular season and still had to play the wildcard game because teams from other AFC divisions beat us based on strength of schedule! :(

The Senator on the other hand keeps having us go 19-0. I'd be so pissed if we actually went undefeated in the regular season and still had to play the wildcard game because teams from other AFC divisions beat us based on strength of schedule! :(

It wouldn't be. 16 wins + Divisional Round win + Conference championship win + Super Bowl win = 19-0.

Wow well done! :doh: