[please fix subject]

Gil had his list of the best top ten undraft players at each position. He had Tuel as the second best QB behind Bray. Also Roey as the best CB. But he didn't have Roger in his top ten for recievers. That one I question. Nix did a good job this year.

Gonna get a Mod shut down any minute now. Check the search function.

Why? I looked at the thread titles and saw nothing related to Gil Brandt. One of the depressing things on this board (in my opinion) is the eagerness to close threads down and merge them into 20 page long threads that no one except a crazy person has the time to sift through.

One of the depressing things on this board (in my opinion) is the eagerness to close threads down and merge them into 20 page long threads that no one except a crazy person has the time to sift through.

Agreed :thumbsup:

Why? I looked at the thread titles and saw nothing related to Gil Brandt. One of the depressing things on this board (in my opinion) is the eagerness to close threads down and merge them into 20 page long threads that no one except a crazy person has the time to sift through.

You mean as in LAST POST WINS? :nana:

Everything pertaining to football is in one thread. Please find it.

Hey I'm just the messenger. I agree with you. And the worst of it is when you're on a mobile device or phone, you can never get to the end of the thread.

Well said!

I wish we could at least start a fresh thread for a major signing. Kevin Kolb gets signed and it gets merged with pages and pages of pre-signing chatter, making it nearly impossible to find the initial reactions when the news broke. And yeah if you're on a mobile device forget it- that thread is not for you.

Agreed.....maybe the mods will take notice and not close down every new thread that has a word that is the same word in another thread.

+1

Gil is the personification of "Old School", he went when it was in one-room schoolhouse, K-12.

Character does matter to him and it's no wonder Da'Rick was shunned. That's just Gil's position, i.e., he would not touch Rogers but that's not to say his talent level isn't extremely high. He would probably have gone in the 1st if he didn't self immolate at Tenn.

That said, it speaks volumes about the new staff, because Buddy's cut from the same cloth as Gil. Chan wouldn't take a chance on a guy like that. I think he's player coaching skills a bit too distant w/r/t the modern "troubled" players. Maronne and Hackett think they can, well hack it. We'll see. The kid has a lot to prove.

Interesting - is take on Tuel. That team was tragic (my apologies to The Senator) and by all accounts it hurt his (Tuel - not The Senator) performance.

Go Bills! 19-0 Baby!

Edited by Nanker

I am with you on that...and that is no insult to the mods (or anyone), but there is an proclivity to it.

Gil had his list of the best top ten undraft players at each position. He had Tuel as the second best QB behind Bray. Also Roey as the best CB. But he didn't have Roger in his top ten for recievers. That one I question. Nix did a good job this year.

Article linked here for those who may have interest: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/157859-buffalo-bills-udfa-signings/#entry2802772

We had a meeting and decided to cater only to crazy people.