Hey Bills fans! Wanna be in a movie?

Nice. Interesting seeing this show up today when spider man is getting filmed right now in downtown Rochester for the next 10 days. Really wanna take a ride down and see.

EDIT: This will be the only time you get paid to watch a bills game :w00t:

Edited by The Wiz

Right. Next thing you know you're being told that this is how all the stars made it to Hollywood as you're sitting on the couch with your pants down. Nice try, but I'm not falling for that again! :angry:

Right. Next thing you know you're being told that this is how all the stars made it to Hollywood as you're sitting on the couch with your pants down. Nice try, but I'm not falling for that again! :angry:

castingcouch.jpg

your'e telling me

also are we supposed to wear bills gear to this thing on sunday...im game

Nice. Interesting seeing this show up today when spider man is getting filmed right now in downtown Rochester for the next 10 days. Really wanna take a ride down and see.

No you don't watching movie making is really boring.

EDIT: This will be the only time you get paid to watch a bills game :w00t:

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone else??? It looks like they where doing some shooting today outside the Ralph

Filming this whole week. They were doing run-throughs of all the plays they were going to film for the football scenes on Sunday while we were doing work on the field.

Sounds like a sham!

Just like the community of Rochester was invited to be part of the new Spider Man movie.. no one I know got a call to be an extra.

Spidey in Roc: http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/20130510/NEWS01/130510002/-Spider-Man-2-compilation-video-most-intense-scenes-from-shoot

There's one million people in the Rochester metro. Spiderman hired about 250 extras and you didn't know any of them? Wow you must not get out much.