Does Chip Kelly hate buffalo?

djp14150

So far it seems Buffalo has screwed with his Drafting game plan.

First we pick EJ Manuel in the 1st when he likely would have taken him in the early 2nd or possibly moved up a few spote to the late 1st to take him.

Then in the 2nd round we take his linebacker that he probably penciled in for his 3rd round pick or if he felt he'd get taken he'd move up into the late 2nd to get him.

How do you know he wanted these two players?

because chip Kelly made an extensive effort in trying to recruit EJ Manuel to Oregon. He felt he would fit in well with his offensive scheme.

Him coming for Oregon he likely knows whom his players were and likely would target one of them.

Just like I think Buffalo will be seriously contemplating picking the safety from Syracuse if they feel they ned one in the 4th. He is around the 10th best available left so it lines up with Buffalo's pick.

because chip Kelly made an extensive effort in trying to recruit EJ Manuel to Oregon. He felt he would fit in well with his offensive scheme.

Him coming for Oregon he likely knows whom his players were and likely would target one of them.

Just like I think Buffalo will be seriously contemplating picking the safety from Syracuse if they feel they ned one in the 4th. He is around the 10th best available left so it lines up with Buffalo's pick.

And you think we'll get this safety making Kelly even more upset?

Oh, I get it. Does Chip Kelly now hate Buffalo for taking guys he wanted. I hope so, since it would be a nice "F U" to him for not coming here (not to mention for bailing on Oregon while facing sanctions).

Wouldn't surprise me if the Bulls stole these players from him. We had him in for interviews, and on top of it we knew he liked EJ from trying to recruit him. Maybe we got the feeling during the interviews that he was instated in EJ even more in the Pro Game.

It's not a secret that he would have liked one of his own players at LB of it was a need of his in Philly.

Wouldn't be surprised if that's why Nix Didnt take the chance to gamble on either of those picks.