Brad Smith Speculation

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great idea. Start a thread that is totally original saying get rid of Brad Smith. Something nooooo one has mentioned, then enlighten us all with the reasoning of 8 words. 29 letters. Wow William FreakingShakespeare right here, eh?

What a great idea. Start a thread that is totally original saying get rid of Brad Smith. Something nooooo one has mentioned, then enlighten us all with the reasoning of 8 words. 29 letters. Wow William FreakingShakespeare right here, eh?

Brevity is the soul of wit.

- Shakespeare

Doubt it. He's the veteran presence in the WR group not to mention his value to the team by saving roster spots as a swiss army knife. Emergency QB, #4/5 WR, KR, ST gunner, etc.

Brevity is the soul of wit.

- Shakespeare

jerk... make me go to a dictionary to understand a joke. This isn't Fraiser.

brev·i·ty

/ˈbrevitē/

Noun

• Concise and exact use of words in writing or speech.
  • Shortness of time.

Synonyms

briefness - conciseness - shortness - concision - short

I have no idea why they keep him...

worst QB on team

worst WR on team

worst RB on team

worst KR on team

The only player who can play those 4 positions. That says a lot and with the health concerns of FJackson, with the - honestly and hate to admit it - unproven talent at WR. Then even with Goodwin and TJ now likely to be returning, you can't always trust that to young talent. McKelvin is likely done returning. I am not saying we'll keep him but he can have a place on the team.

Chan blew it with Brad Smith in a bad way. I'm looking forward to seeing what Hackett and Marrone do with Smith this season, too. I doubt they cut him, they love speed and playmaking ability and he's got a ton of it.

Agreed

Chan blew it with Brad Smith in a bad way. I'm looking forward to seeing what Hackett and Marrone do with Smith this season, too. I doubt they cut him, they love speed and playmaking ability and he's got a ton of it.

I believe you have mentioned before this as well, but it bears repeating: Chan did not get the best out of Brad Smith.

Just like a RB or traditional WR, the more you get the ball in their hands, the better they'll be. Every player gets better as the game goes on once he gets in a rhythm. Chan never allowed BS to get in a rhythm. His touches were too few and far between, IMO.

Borderline criminal re: the misuse, rivaling the training wheels on CJ. CJ has the All-Pro talent to overome the shoddy coaching (not to mention more touches), and while BS might not be an All Pro, I think he is much better than the Bills have allowed him to be thus far.