Mel's Hair has learned a few things....our pick

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EJ, CJ, FJ and SJ. If the Bills can get this thing going in a positive direction which I think they can, the announcers will have a field day with this. A proper nickname in the making is inevitable.

Go Bills!!!

The Bills will be trading back to the mid teens, (the Rams), who want Tavon Austin and are forced ahead of the Jets. We will pick up the 16th, their second this year and third next year...and select E.J. Manual...so sayeth the hair.

:worthy:

Question: Most hated picked in recent Bills history? Answer: Jairus Byrd. Description: This board and other Bills sites almost imploded with immediate hatred, simply for the fact that he was listed as a CB. Translation: Don't jump to conclusions; We know nothing.

Here's to draft day!

I can't say I agree with it being the most hated, maybe not the most popular but I would think the Maybin pick had a stronger negative reaction and was far more universal as well.

The Bills will be trading back to the mid teens, (the Rams), who want Tavon Austin and are forced ahead of the Jets. We will pick up the 16th, their second this year and third next year...and select E.J. Manual...so sayeth the hair.

Nice call.

I yelled so loud at pick 16 that my neighbors might have been justified in calling the police.

As my Signature says, I wanted EJ more than anything. They "Got 'er done."

Robert Woods anyone???

Edited by maddenboy

WR and LB - Calling out for Jamie Collins and Justin Hunter or DaRick Rogers

I think you're on the money again. Athletically, Collins isn't much different from Mingo. Guy is a physical freak and has had more production. Hunter and Rogers also fill the need of a bigger WR who can stretch the field.

Who are we targeting in the 3rd round?