Who is the Mocker that got the Bills picK correct like 9/13 years?

1B4IDie

I can't remember, was Nevergiveup still around after they cleaned house and made Nix GM? Could he have been a victim of the every 3 years house cleaning?

I specifically remember he called the Gailey hire just before they even announced a press conference to announce the suprise new HC, so yes he survived the purge. I think I remember looking into his post history a little while ago and it appears a poster or 2 and him (her?) Got into an argument about a year and a half ago or so and NGU hasn't posted since.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I specifically remember he called the Gailey hire just before they even announced a press conference to announce the suprise new HC, so yes he survived the purge. I think I remember looking into his post history a little while ago and it appears a poster or 2 and him (her?) Got into an argument about a year and a half ago or so and NGU hasn't posted since.

I have always felt that NGU is or related to Jim Kelly.

I can't remember, was Nevergiveup still around after they cleaned house and made Nix GM? Could he have been a victim of the every 3 years house cleaning?

The timing was right for this and I think so. But some d-b pizzed him off here around the same time. Still, I'm going with the former thought -that's he's no longer 'inside'.

The timing was right for this and I think so. But some d-b pizzed him off here around the same time. Still, I'm going with the former thought -that's he's no longer 'inside'.

Pure speculation on my part, but he has not been posting since Tom Modrak was let go.

IIRC he and Wawrow got into an argument about how much media access people had. Made me wonder if he was really Chris Brown. Now when/if he visits the site he see that everyone calls him the "frightened lemur." :oops:

Whoever it was they were the reason I became sold on this site. The input and tidbits were always juicy and spot on. Called the Spiller pick as well IIRC. He is surely missed around here.

Edited by section122

The other good mock draft guy was Rick Gosselin with the Dallas newspaper, but I think he stopped doing ti a year or two ago.

Nevergiveup was the one poster who would consistently give accurate info to us here at TBD on big Bills news ahead of time. I hope whoever he/she is that they are still willing and able to give us some Bills news tidbits.

.....Unfortunately it appears tha ProFootballWeekly is on their way out, and by out I mean out of business. Their comprehensive 2013 NFL Draft Preview had a very ominous outlook on their future as a business going forward, because people simply don't buy things in print anymore (think newspapers). And their website doesn't get nearly as much traffic as some of the other big ones we all know and use. I've noticed they've had very little new content on their website these last few months. L

yeah if they are going out of business it's because there website is secondary to their print copies and they obviously didn't have the foresight to stay relevant in the modern world. The NFL draft is mostly discussed online and they just did not adjust to it

It's draft day and their rankings are still 2012

http://www.profootba...pects/rankings/

Edited by shibuya

You are right. He did call the Gailey hire. I also remember that. But I wonder if anyone has been sent packing since then? Modrak? No, I don't think he knew how to turn on a computer.

Edited by kas23

So according to Jason whitlock, nawrocki is gutless because he won't appear on Jason whitlocks podcast to explain his position on geno smith. Nawrocki doesn't owe Jim any explanation....that article makes Whitlock sound like an entire clown.

Well it definitely wasn't me, I don't think I've ever hit one except for Dareus, and I have a very good inside source close to a certain GM in grooming.

The problem is you don't know who is going to be gone by the time you pick. Last year I can say with certainty the Bills were taking Keuchly if Carolina hadn't snatched him. (he ended up getting NFL defensive rookie of the year by the way)

I'll know by this evening what tonight's scenario is going to be, but by then who cares, we're picking around 9pm anyway......... I won't be home but maybe I'll post from my phone just to show how much I think I know. The operative word being THINK.....