Predict the Pick

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nassib ...The curse goes on. Fitz part two. Smart ,no deep ball and slow as hell. Fitz was faster though.

Yuuup! Just a slower and less experience version of Fitz.

I Hope >>> EJ MANUEL

My heart? Barkley.

He head? Nassib. It is interesting that in terms of Sirius and draft articles, I haven't heard or seen Nassib linked to any other team, so I am really pretty sure that he will be there at 8.

yeah, what does that tell you . . . don't get caught trying to out think the room

My heart? Barkley.

He head? Nassib. It is interesting that in terms of Sirius and draft articles, I haven't heard or seen Nassib linked to any other team, so I am really pretty sure that he will be there at 8.

I thought you were predicting a CB? LOL

I'm okay with either Barkley or Nassib. The conflicting qb evaluations have left me very befuddled. It is going to be interesting to see if the Bills pass on Geno Smith if he is on the board when we make our selection? If no qb is taken when our turn comes up there is a greater chance that the Bills trade down because they will still have an opportuntiy to select either Barkley or Nassib at a lower draft point.

It is well known that Buddy is not comfortable maneuvering in the draft. If by chance they do so in this draft, especially in the first round, that might be a good indication that the staff waiting in the wings are more influential and ready to take over.

Edited by JohnC

My heart? Manuel.

My head? Nassib.

i'm kinda flip flopped on that one. for whatever reason it feels like nassib should be the guy, but barkley will be the guy.

edit: my bad sj, for whatever reason my brain interpretted manuel as barkley. but i don't see the bills grabbing manuel. seems more of a gailey qb with the arm, legs and athletic ability.

Edited by swnybillsfan

I thought you were predicting a CB? LOL

I'm okay with either Barkley or Nassib. The conflicting qb evaluations have left me very befuddled. It is going to be interesting to see if the Bills pass on Geno Smith if he is on the board when we make our selection? If no qb is take when our turn comes up there is a greater chance that the Bills trade down because they will still have an opportuntiy to select either Barkley or Nassib at a lower draft point.

It is well known that Buddy is not comfortable maneuvering in the draft. If by chance they do so in this draft, especially in the first round, that might be a good indication that the staff waiting in the wings are more influential and ready to take over.

I believe your views concerning Nix are correct. However, I am not sure who is really pulling the trigger. That and Nix was quoted earlier this week as saying the Bills are open for business so I trade down might happen.

I believe your views concerning Nix are correct. However, I am not sure who is really pulling the trigger. That and Nix was quoted earlier this week as saying the Bills are open for business so I trade down might happen.

I would love to see a trade down. Odds are a medium trade down would still get the preferred qb for us plus additional picks. Would a trade down to the bottom of the first with the 49ers make sense? The further you move down the greater the risk of losing the preferred qb. Don't forget the Bills aren't the only team capable of maneuvering in this draft. If we trade down other qb seeking teams can also maneuver ahead of us to get the player we might covet.

What I would love to know is how the Bills rank the qbs. Are Smith-Barkley-Nassib-Wilson closely ranked. If that is the case then making a trade deal makes a lot of sense. But if the Bills believe that (for the sake of an argument) Barkley is the best fit for them then it becomes a riskier transaction.