Schedule release set for 8 PM

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The NHL schedule won't be out till summer but here's hoping for lots of double-header weekends with the Sabres. A couple of triple-headers with UB football and basketball would be even better. I do hope we get the Pats at home early. Does anyone care if we get a Thursday night at home?

PTR

I dont see us getting a Sunday or Monday night game unless we get Geno Smith at 8. That might be appealing to the networks. Maybe against the Pats? Every team will probably have a Thursday night game again this year. That was a good deal for small market teams like us

Again as always stands:

Beef for game tickets, plane tickets, parking tickets, anything that makes the game cheaper for a po' farmer like me.

REEEEALLLLLLY want to get to the opener. I am thinking it should be able work wise, travel wise, farm wise and what not... I'd love to bring my big truck up.

Again as always stands:

Beef for game tickets, plane tickets, parking tickets, anything that makes the game cheaper for a po' farmer like me.

REEEEALLLLLLY want to get to the opener. I am thinking it should be able work wise, travel wise, farm wise and what not... I'd love to bring my big truck up.

Definitely the Home Opener. Hint for hotels, book now, before the schedule comes out. Simply book a room the first three weekends (Sept 8, 15, 22) then cancel the two weekends you won't need. I've done this the past several years. Rates will go up after the schedule comes out.

Red Roof near Hamburg is where several of us stay...

http://www.redroof.com/property/Hamburg/NY/14075/Hotels-close-to-Buffalo-I-90-New-York-Thruway/RRI055/

• 3 weeks later...

Please. No thursday night, sunday night, or monday night game. This team is, and has been an embarassment for 13 years. The Bills need to legitimately earn the right to be on prime time. Right now they've done nothing to deserve being elevated to a prime time game.

Please. No thursday night, sunday night, or monday night game. This team is, and has been an embarassment for 13 years. The Bills need to legitimately earn the right to be on prime time. Right now they've done nothing to deserve being elevated to a prime time game.

Wow, what a negative outlook.

I thought being on a Thursday night game was considered a slap in the face - isn't it usually considered the worst game of the week?

Not at all. Primetime games are supposed to be a privilege. It is the 1 time to be the only game on and the focus of the country. Every team gets at least 1 primetime game. The Bills have played pretty well in primetime over the last 5 years or so but have suffered some heartbreaking losses (ie McKelvin fumble, Dallas FGs)

Guess someone missed the memo that every team gets a prime time game now.