Explosions at the boston marathon

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Comments like that will keep you from getting a pressure cooker license, you know...

is it too soon to post one of those links on Facebook about weapons?

So now the government is banning pressure cookers and backpacks because they not only make explosive devices but transport them.

I had a free trial for about a month and saw how addicting it could be, so once the month was up I quit playing before I had to pay.

beyond addicting. I pretty much have up jobs and promotions at work so that it wouldn't affect my schedule of WOW.

You were pretending?

That wasn't about Stevie's tweet. That was honest vitriol against the ****head who stated that American lives are more valuable than anyone else in the world.

Blame Canada?

I'm a little behind this week. Had a blissful getaway from the world.

Hmmmm...GG goes on vacation, terrorism in Boston. Terrorism incident ends...GG's back.

:huh:

is it too soon to post one of those links on Facebook about weapons?

So now the government is banning pressure cookers and backpacks because they not only make explosive devices but transport them.

That would need to be in the PPP thread about banning kitchen utensils, not here.

The picture "just released" to the news of the kid being arrested was shown in the last 5 minutes across the news stations. It has been online for over 35 minutes, and the exif was from 10:22

Edited by jboyst62

That would need to be in the PPP thread about banning kitchen utensils, not here.

oh ya. Forgive me. Wait, what about the backpack part? Is there a "banning school and backpacking supplies" thread yet?

OK...couldn't tell because I'm using my phone and as the other thread pointed out I can't see videos displayed in chrome mobile on this site.

The link being viewable in the thread. If you copypasta straight from the URL you will link the secure YouTubes site. You have to take the "s" out of the URL and paste that in order to embed the video. C'mon, what are you a newb?

Jennifer Lawrence is a lot better then Jodie Foster, just sayin'. Silver Linings playbook - dat ass.