Is it April 25th yet?

I love reading the mock drafts and reading what you all are saying but for some reason this year I just want to get on with the real draft. I just want to see in what direction the BILLS are going this year. Are they going to go QB,LB,OL DB with first pick. After the last 13 years I'm ready for some play-offs. But also I guess I can wait another 1 or 2 if they want to draft a young player that will help big time to turn this team around. Waiting for Goodell to say" With the 8th pick in the 2013 draft the Buffalo Bills pick __________. Let's get on with the draft. I will be infront of the TV for every pick of this year's draft.

lets go BIlls

Ya I can"t wait until draft days. My wife knows where to find me on these 3 days. I hope it rains that way I don't feel so bad just sitting there. Understand I will be sitting there no matter if it rains or not. Just feel less guilty if it is raining.

Yeah, really. And now that the schedule release is being pushed back to draft week, I don't even have that distraction. The period from just after free agency through the draft is the worst time to be an NFL fan. Too much speculation and not enough action.

If we are lucky Goddell will say with the 8th pick aquired from the Buffalo Bills the (insert any team not in the top 7) select.....

I'd take the Jags' second and third this year plus their first in 2014 for #8 overall. If the Raiders had more picks this year, I'd make the same deal with them.

Edited by ny33