Marrone Changes Practice Facility

SKRAAPY

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like having the Lombardi there. The banners are nice though.

Exactly how I feel. We have no business putting the Lombardi trophy anywhere.

I know some have stated their piece but every player should be reminded every day of why they suited up. Why they are going through those boring drills. Why they are there in April. This should be the goal and reminding yourself of your goal everyday does nothing but help. The self loathing that these posts potray is saddening to say the least...

Duh. All the reasons why the 2015 QB class is superior to the 2014 one.

Do they lock Jackson, Kolb and Corpse in a sound proof booth for that speech? Will Littman approve the purchase of the booth or just get the QBs earmuffs with Bills logoes?

Call me jaded or call me an old fool, but we've seen changes aplenty in the off season. I for one am not going to get wild about things till I see them having some positive results - on the field.

I missed the part where anyone was asked to get wild.

Again Bills fans = B word about anything. He does nothing its B word and whine. He does something its B word and whine. Jesus folks I have been a Bills fan for over 2 decades myself so I understand but damn, bitching about everything....or nothing?

I will call it right now, we could go 19-0 and win the superbowl and at l east 50% of Bills fans would B word about something.

That is not true. If we start winning you will see a more positve attitude. It is 13 years of garbage football that has made the fans so jaded.

Gregg-O started training camp with a 5:00AM air horn. We all thought that was good. Mularkey fed them cheeseburgers. We all thought that was good. Dick brought in the Tampa 2. We all thought that was good. Chan took out the wide screen TVs from the training rooms. We all thought that was good.

Winning is the only thing that really is good. I won't be impressed with anything this team does until they start winning and continue to win, and become once more the best team in the League. They were that once. High time they are that again.

I second this motion!

Banners? Still in the college mindset it seems.

Really? You're joking right? So putting up AFC Championship banners to remind the current players of the Bills history means that he has a college mindset? That is quite possibly the most ridiculous thing that I have ever read.

Seeing your goal in front of you crystallizes it.

So glad to see they're moving forward, technology-wise, with iPads rather than playbooks. You had to figure that sort of change would come with a younger staff.

What happens when a player leaves theirs at Applebees or Dave & Busters?

That is not true. If we start winning you will see a more positve attitude. It is 13 years of garbage football that has made the fans so jaded.

Well guess what? Some of us have been around for 50 years. We have seen both winning and losing. The current string of losing seasons has done nothing to diminish our optimism. We still bleed Bills blue and we always hope for the best. Having a positive attitude only when you win makes you a fair weather fan.

I know some have stated their piece but every player should be reminded every day of why they suited up. Why they are going through those boring drills. Why they are there in April. This should be the goal and reminding yourself of your goal everyday does nothing but help. The self loathing that these posts potray is saddening to say the least...

This. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well guess what? Some of us have been around for 50 years. We have seen both winning and losing. The current string of losing seasons has done nothing to diminish our optimism. We still bleed Bills blue and we always hope for the best. Having a positive attitude only when you win makes you a fair weather fan.

This. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Look, I am far from a fair weather fan. I have been following this team since I was 7 years old back in 1980 & have had season tickets for the better part of the last 2 decades. I am just not drinking the kool aid anymore. I want to see some results. The time for talk is over. Let's see some wins on the field.

Gregg-O started training camp with a 5:00AM air horn. We all thought that was good. Mularkey fed them cheeseburgers. We all thought that was good. Dick brought in the Tampa 2. We all thought that was good. Chan took out the wide screen TVs from the training rooms. We all thought that was good.

Winning is the only thing that really is good. I won't be impressed with anything this team does until they start winning and continue to win, and become once more the best team in the League. They were that once. High time they are that again.

Are you saying that you shouldn't confuse effort with results because it sounds like you're saying that you shouldn't confuse efforts with results.

Anybody who has had even a modicum of success in life knows that visualization of your goals is key.

ha.

pathetic.

this whole exercise is pathetic.

let's use the analogy of a restaurant:

the players are the wait staff.

the coaching staff is the kitchen.

the head coach is the head chef.

and the owners and management are... well, owners and management.

what happened today, is essentially equivalent to the head chef hanging up a fake five star review in the kitchen, despite the fact that the health inspector has been trying to shut down the restaurant for damn near a decade, and its only been getting 2 star reviews in the paper.

what, exactly, has changed about our organizational philosophy that makes you think that players on our team would "buy into this" or even care, for that matter?

or 2 best free agents were a) franchised (punished) and b) let walk (cheap) so we can draft their replacement.

so no matter what the chef of this restaurant is saying, the owners are still saying: if you make too much in tips, and become too good of a waiter, youre outta here.

but a slogan painted on the wall is going to change all that, right?