Ryan Nassib - QB - Syracuse

I'll never understand this fallacy.

I've seen Brady whine, B word, moan, complain - to refs, to opposing players, to his coach - sulk, flinch, curse at Buffalo fans, be fired up, be remarkably animated during dropped passes, and whine and B word some more.

He is a bigger baby than Danny Ainge was.

But people always try to make him out like he's Purvis Ellison or something.

Is the guy a winner? Absolutely! Has he engineered game winning drives? Yep. Has he done it cooly, calmly, and gracefully? No. Funny story...last year Brady was cursing at Buffalo fans after a TD drive. From what I can recall, a few plays into that drive, the commentators were falling over each other talking about his composure and discipline.

Your entire argument is asinine.

Brady is arguably one of the greatest QBs to ever play the game. Stop trying to diminish that because he's been beating us like a tied up mule for years.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll never understand this fallacy.

I've seen Brady whine, B word, moan, complain - to refs, to opposing players, to his coach - sulk, flinch, curse at Buffalo fans, be fired up, be remarkably animated during dropped passes, and whine and B word some more.

He is a bigger baby than Danny Ainge was.

But people always try to make him out like he's Purvis Ellison or something.

Is the guy a winner? Absolutely! Has he engineered game winning drives? Yep. Has he done it cooly, calmly, and gracefully? No. Funny story...last year Brady was cursing at Buffalo fans after a TD drive. From what I can recall, a few plays into that drive, the commentators were falling over each other talking about his composure and discipline.

When Tom Brady is in the pocket, he is absolutely cool. He can be the biggest baby before and after a play, but I rarely see his emotions get to him during the play, at least not in a way that causes him to make serious mistakes. We all hate how much the man whines to the refs, and we laugh at his baby moments, but if our QB ever got as fired up as he does we would love it, provided he was also producing as much as he does.

When Tom Brady is in the pocket, he is absolutely cool. He can be the biggest baby before and after a play, but I rarely see his emotions get to him during the play, at least not in a way that causes him to make serious mistakes. We all hate how much the man whines to the refs, and we laugh at his baby moments, but if our QB ever got as fired up as he does we would love it, provided he was also producing as much as he does.

I'm no Fitz backer, but were you watching when he went after Brandon Spikes at NE this year after the personal foul penalty?

I'd say that qualifies as being fired up...

I'm no Fitz backer, but were you watching when he went after Brandon Spikes at NE this year after the personal foul penalty?

I'd say that qualifies as being fired up...

Oh I remember that and I loved it. We definitely got some moments out of Fitz, but unfortunately in the end he didn't produce.

Oh I remember that and I loved it. We definitely got some moments out of Fitz, but unfortunately in the end he didn't produce.

It was way more physical than mental. Fitz has everything between the ears and in his chest of an elite QB. He just didn't have the arm.

It was way more physical than mental. Fitz has everything between the ears and in his chest of an elite QB. He just didn't have the arm.

Absolutely.

All I was saying is that people complain about Brady's behavior, but if our QB behaved that way and produced at the same time, we wouldn't complain.

Absolutely.

All I was saying is that people complain about Brady's behavior, but if our QB behaved that way and produced at the same time, we wouldn't complain.

At the same point, I think Brady has become a bigger douche since his injury and become like Marion where everything is always someone else's fault. It's tough to admit but I respected the hell out of Brady when he was winning SBs because of how hard he worked to get there. Now, he strucks me as very uppity and a spoiled brat.

Your entire argument is asinine.

Brady is arguably one of the greatest QBs to ever play the game. Stop trying to diminish that because he's been beating us like a tied up mule for years.

Guys is obviously not being objective. Eli Manning is also a winner. Late in the game, during the big game - eli turns it on. But he looks like a confused/scared kid alot of times out on the field. He just has a mopey look about him. He is possibly the most under appreciated/under rated qb in the league by the media. And I think alot of that has to do with the way he presents himself.

I hated on Eli Manning. Alot of that hate was because most of my friends are giants fans, so I was always looking for the negative sides of the guy. I couldnt help but like him after being objective about it. One thing is for sure, and that's that Eli Manning is a talented winner. But does he look as cool and calm behind the center when he is on the march like Tom Brady? No way. Oh - and he doesnt bang Supermodels.

Edited by Bills4

Guys is obviously not being objective. Eli Manning is also a winner. Late in the game, during the big game - eli turns it on. But he looks like a confused/scared kid alot of times out on the field. He just has a mopey look about him. He is possibly the most under appreciated/under rated qb in the league by the media. And I think alot of that has to do with the way he presents himself.

I hated on Eli Manning. Alot of that hate was because most of my friends are giants fans, so I was always looking for the negative sides of the guy. I couldnt help but like him after being objective about it. One thing is for sure, and that's that Eli Manning is a talented winner. But does he look as cool and calm behind the center when he is on the march like Tom Brady? No way.

They won the SB going 9-7 both times. One loss either season, they don't make the playoffs. Manning's legacy is set but it helps to get dumb lucky sometimes too.

They won the SB going 9-7 both times. One loss either season, they don't make the playoffs. Manning's legacy is set but it helps to get dumb lucky sometimes too.

Was actually 10-6(2007) and 9-7(2011).....but your point still stands.

Without the PI non call in the MNF replacement ref game, the great Russell Wilson would not have led his team to the playoffs.

Actually.....

Seahawks would have been 10-6.....the same as the Vikings & Bears.

Having beaten both of those teams head-head during the season, the Seahawks would have made the playoffs anyway.

i came back to this board thinking this was still a nassib thread...guess not

he looked terrible on gruden. sounded a little slow, lacked understanding. it's tough to look bad on that show considering gruden just lobs questions to these guys. in gruden's defense, he can't be critical or nobody would come back.

manuel sounded like a stud for what it is worth.

he looked terrible on gruden. sounded a little slow, lacked understanding. it's tough to look bad on that show considering gruden just lobs questions to these guys. in gruden's defense, he can't be critical or nobody would come back.

Yeah. Nassib really sounded stupid and clueless as to what he was doing. Gruden could not believe how stupid he was.

By the way, do you ever post anything that could remotely be construed as intelligent? Trollers have a short shelf life. Your act is bland and boring and expired several months ago.

i got the exact opposite impression watching that. and it was almost uncomfortable watching the amount of man-love gruden had for him. i'm still kind of hoping we take this kid at 8, he seems to know what he wants to do with the ball and has enough ability to do it.

manual seemed very uncomfortable to me.

This is the truth. I also saw this.