I love my Bills brothers and sisters and a proud to be one of you.

Life is too short for this ****, but we endure. Crap teams, Crap ownership, crap coaching, no QB.... Bills fans endure. Bills fans never quit, Bills fan never !@#$ing surrender!

I have been asked 'why do you root for the Bills?' Honest to God.... Because of my fellow fans. When my wife and I made our first trip there 20 years ago this year we met hands down the best people we have ever met. We were welcomed with open arms and people were shocked we traveled so far to root for the Bills...by car even!

The work ethic, the never give up, the !@#$ YOU its us against the world attitude is what made this country great and what this country is desperately needing across the board right now.

I know its tough right now, this is ANOTHER 3 year rebuilding plan, but by God we will endure it, we will cheer and say FU to anyone who bashes our Bills (but us) and we will support them and our new coach and whomever our QB will be.

Why?

Because we are Bills fans damn it!!!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Life is too short for this ****, but we endure. Crap teams, Crap ownership, crap coaching, no QB.... Bills fans endure. Bills fans never quit, Bills fan never !@#$ing surrender!

I have been asked 'why do you root for the Bills?' Honest to God.... Because of my fellow fans. When my wife and I made our first trip there 20 years ago this year we met hands down the best people we have ever met. We were welcomed with open arms and people were shocked we traveled so far to root for the Bills...by car even!

The work ethic, the never give up, the !@#$ YOU its us against the world attitude is what made this country great and what this country is desperately needing across the board right now.

I know its tough right now, this is ANOTHER 3 year rebuilding plan, but by God we will endure it, we will cheer and say FU to anyone who bashes our Bills (but us) and we will support them and our new coach and whomever our QB will be.

Why?

:thumbsup:

Why?

What a great post... The brotherhood of the Bills!!

I would bet most of us root for the Bills because we were born into the blood.

Not me... I accidentally became a Bills fan which is a long story on its own but long story short, its too late for me to get out... It's officially in my blood now and also my daughter's...

You know how when men cheat they answer with, it just happened? In my case of being a Bills fan this is true... It just happened...

Why?

Great post Kellyto83td! I was born into it, but I've always been given a choice. I've never lived in Buffalo and haven't lived within 2 days driving distance of Buffalo for over 16 years, but I won't (read:can't) give up being a fan of this team. The fans are the primary reason that I am a fan. I have been to a number of NFL stadiums and met numerous fans of other teams. None, overall, can compare to the fans of the Buffalo Bills. Living in a blue collar city, toughing it out through tough economic times, tough weather and a franchise that has a 13 year playoff drought would beat down the toughest of the tough. Somehow, true Bills fans keep driving through it. I too am proud to be one amongst you. Here's to the good city of Buffalo and the Buffalo Bills!

I am a Sabres fan as well :cry:

Why do you think there are so many Yankee fans here in Buffalo? We need something.....

Funny thing is... as a Yankee fan I started rooting for them when I was 5 ('74) and even they were ****ty for a few years during that time. Then they won a few years and went back to "pretty good, but not good enough" during my teen years (Donny baseball is still my favorite Yankee). But, yes, you're correct that I can at least look at a few WS Championships from the Yanks to help keep my spirits up. Saying all of that... I celebrated when the Yanks won WS, but I think I'd come completely out of my skin and celebrate like a mad man for a month if/when the Bills win a SB...!!!

Born and raised as a Buffalo sports fan. Let others walk the easy road, I like doing things the hard way.

That is what I always said it is always easy to be fans of teams like New England, Pittsburgh, Dallas and to certain extent Greenbay and the Giants because they have recently won Super Bowls.

Why?

Amen!

Um, o.k., I love you too man!! B-)

Not me... I accidentally became a Bills fan which is a long story on its own but long story short, its too late for me to get out... It's officially in my blood now and also my daughter's...

You know how when men cheat they answer with, it just happened? In my case of being a Bills fan this is true... It just happened...

Please do tell us about it, you can espound on how you accidently became a Bills fan later