I love my Bills brothers and sisters and a proud to be one of you.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me ask you something. I have been a total Bills' fan since '73 and yes they're in my blood but I were to get a complete blood transfusion with say a guy from Boston would I suddenly be a Patriots' fan?? Good God I couldn't imagine that! I think that I would have to bleed out!

All kidding aside, I, we, are stuck and like it or not we're stuck. I think that the only thing that could counterbalance or offset all the pain and suffering that we all have endured thru the years (decades) is if the Bills were to win a Super Bowl. Funny thing is that if that were to happen I wouldn't be surprised if none of us would even remember all the agony that we went they to get there. ****, we're not the only ones who have been agonized. If the Bills were to win a Super Bowl Jim Kelly and Thurman Thomas would go berserk just as much as any of us! It's nice to know that the Bills and the torture that they have delegated to so many of us doesn't discriminate. Lol!

I would bet most of us root for the Bills because we were born into the blood.

Not me.

Growing up in Erie I could have been a Stillers or Browns fan. But I hated those teams.

On just the right day we could get Bills games via Toronto. In 1986 they acquired (or reacquired) this phenom QB named Jim Kelly. I thought, "this team has nowhere to go but up." I decided the Bills would be my team and I would follow them to the SB . . . which I did . . . those were the days!

Little did I know I would marry a gal from Buffalo and end up with an extended family of huge Bills fans. Glad I didn't go with the Browns . . . or even the Stillers.

I'll root for my adopted team forever, or no team at all. 19-0 baby . . . GO BILLS!

Not me.

Growing up in Erie I could have been a Stillers or Browns fan. But I hated those teams.

On just the right day we could get Bills games via Toronto. In 1986 they acquired (or reacquired) this phenom QB named Jim Kelly. I thought, "this team has nowhere to go but up." I decided the Bills would be my team and I would follow them to the SB . . . which I did . . . those were the days!

Little did I know I would marry a gal from Buffalo and end up with an extended family of huge Bills fans. Glad I didn't go with the Browns . . . or even the Stillers.

I'll root for my adopted team forever, or no team at all. 19-0 baby . . . GO BILLS!

You are a strange fan.

I mean that in a good way.

Neat story.

jb