NCAA Tournament

Gordio

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eff Michigan! Haha. Honestly though they've got it done so far. I didn't buy into them at all and I thought that they may be one of the big 10 teams to go out early but they're still standing so I guess I gotta give em credit. College BBall is so weak overall this year though its hard to figure anything out. Don't necessarily like L'ville but monday night I'll sure as hell be rooting for em!

Eff Michigan! Haha. Honestly though they've got it done so far. I didn't buy into them at all and I thought that they may be one of the big 10 teams to go out early but they're still standing so I guess I gotta give em credit. College BBall is so weak overall this year though its hard to figure anything out. Don't necessarily like L'ville but monday night I'll sure as hell be rooting for em!

Look out for them down the road. They are you youngest team in the tourney.

Look out for them down the road. They are you youngest team in the tourney.

So? It's not 1976, they're not sticking around.

Trey Burke most certainly is going to enter the draft, but McGary (Fr) has already said that he will be staying for another season. Also, Glenn Robinson III (Fr.) and Tim Hardaway (Jr) aren't going anywhere. Plus, they're adding 3 top 100 recruits for 2013 (2 top 40). They're going to be good for a while.

Trey Burke most certainly is going to enter the draft, but McGary (Fr) has already said that he will be staying for another season. Also, Glenn Robinson III (Fr.) and Tim Hardaway (Jr) aren't going anywhere. Plus, they're adding 3 top 100 recruits for 2013 (2 top 40). They're going to be good for a while.

I agree with what you say, but I would not be surprised if Hardaway went pro. I will miss Burke a lot, but I am thrilled to see Michigan back at being a powerhouse in basketball.

GO BLUE!

I agree with what you say, but I would not be surprised if Hardaway went pro. I will miss Burke a lot, but I am thrilled to see Michigan back at being a powerhouse in basketball.

GO BLUE!

In this weak draft class, I guess I wouldn't be shocked to see Hardaway leave early. Might be a late-first round pick. I don't think he's going to amount to much in the NBA though. Probably an overseas pro at best.

Incredible game. Was a dogfight until the very end. Siva and Hancock were amazing, and the Louisville bigs did a really nice job containing McGary. Probably one of the most entertaining nat'l championship games I've watched in a long time. Congrats to Louisville....representing the conference formerly known as the Big East!!

Incredible game. Was a dogfight until the very end. Siva and Hancock were amazing, and the Louisville bigs did a really nice job containing McGary. Probably one of the most entertaining nat'l championship games I've watched in a long time. Congrats to Louisville....representing the conference formerly known as the Big East!!

Concur. Thought it was a highly enteraining game. Loved Albrecht in the first half. Thought Siva (who I criticized earlier in this thread for being a big-time choker) was clutch.

I was also impressed with Burke; he reminds me of Iverson.