UPDATE: LB Karlos Dansby good match for new Bills defense scheme?

knock knock..

Knock knock knock.

been at work and could only view

so i have been reading all day and no news probably is good news. But i am going to keep my f5 ready just in case someone gets a morsel.

It's me .. ... Dave, man. Let me in . ...I got the stuff.

knock knock knock

WHO?!?!

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well?? Is he still in the Buff? Wait! That didn't come out right...

Who's prowling' the hotels? Wait..

Is anyone getting past TSA @ the airport? -Dammit!

Oh crap. I just remembered we were supposed to send someone over to the Sundowner to replace Kas.

Presuming the money is reasonable ($4 million range?), this seems like a no-brainer.

I think the guesses here on what sort of contract he might sign are high. I'd be surprised if the Bills were offering more than $2 million per year. This is a guy who was sitting on the open market with little or no interest very late in free agency.

Where is Nevergiveup???

Apparently he gave up.

Oh crap. I just remembered we were supposed to send someone over to the Sundowner to replace Kas.

I think the guesses here on what sort of contract he might sign are high. I'd be surprised if the Bills were offering more than $2 million per year. This is a guy who was sitting on the open market with little or no interest very late in free agency.

Apparently he gave up.

You're fired.

and you wanted to be my latex salesman...?

It's times like these i gotta wonder what kind of operation we are running here.

I left the station wagon full of gas and ready to go all evening.

Edited by 3rdand12

It's possible that they've signed him and have asked all parties to keep it quiet until after the draft. Unlikely they'd be able to keep it under wraps, but it is theoretically possible.

In fact I'm not sure it's possible. All signings go through the nfl office and I imagine the rosters and available free agents are not held in secret.