Awwww crap, AJZEPP Is Back?

BRAWNDO

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

End of the season pissed off a lot of people with some of the crap and viciousness of some people. Even Bill took a load of crap.

Sad we can't all be civil with one another when we all share a common passion. You would think this would be 95% fun but its more like 60% attack. (Someone will now tell me to go !@#$ myself)....

Edited by JoeF

Sad we can't all be civil with one another when we all share a common passion. You would think this would be 95% fun but its more like 60% attack. (Someone will now tell me to go !@#$ myself)....

Have a lot of brave people that type crap just to see what and who they can send over the edge with continued insults. And you right some moron will tell you to go ..... Then continue to type crap

He has been, at the very least taking a break, since October or so. He reached out to a few people and another few checked in with him. He was frustrated with the Bills and there were other issues at play. I have his address if we want to send him thinking of you gifts ....

He has been, at the very least taking a break, since October or so. He reached out to a few people and another few checked in with him. He was frustrated with the Bills and there were other issues at play. I have his address if we want to send him thinking of you gifts ....

Thanks for the update and send him my best.

Not sure I should do this since it was private correspondence but since people are asking I don't think he would mind. This is a PM he sent me in Nov.It's honestly not just one person, it's an accumulation of stuff....I feel like I'm starting to get defensive, and I hate feeling that way. It really just seems like it's impossible to post anywhere on the fukkin site without someone saying something derogatory or antagonistic. I think it's stupid how some people start an "I'm leaving" thread, so I just wanted to privately tell a few people that I've come to enjoy talking to the most, yourself included. I'm one of these weirdos who is honestly a very "nice" person on the inside, and I feel that my participation here is starting to eat away at that a little....and I don' t like it. I can deal with it when people disagree with me....hell, I encourage it! It makes the discussions more interesting. But there is just too much damn antagonism and negativity here anymore and I feel like Im getting sucked into it, you know?

jesus...why do we keep asking about the n'eer do wells and scofflaws on this board once we finally get them to leave...can't we just leave well enough alone? AJZepp has continuously brought this board down with his nonsense...don't encourage him to come back...dear god, don't....

just kidding.....

Not sure I should do this since it was private correspondence but since people are asking I don't think he would mind. This is a PM he sent me in Nov.It's honestly not just one person, it's an accumulation of stuff....I feel like I'm starting to get defensive, and I hate feeling that way. It really just seems like it's impossible to post anywhere on the fukkin site without someone saying something derogatory or antagonistic. I think it's stupid how some people start an "I'm leaving" thread, so I just wanted to privately tell a few people that I've come to enjoy talking to the most, yourself included. I'm one of these weirdos who is honestly a very "nice" person on the inside, and I feel that my participation here is starting to eat away at that a little....and I don' t like it. I can deal with it when people disagree with me....hell, I encourage it! It makes the discussions more interesting. But there is just too much damn antagonism and negativity here anymore and I feel like Im getting sucked into it, you know?

Yep.

For those asking.

I do not think it is that big of an issue to have posted that Jim, and if anyone comes in here mocking that AJ left or anything is not pleasant I very well might kick their ass. AJ is/was one of the most respected posters here because he was probably one of the nicest guys.

Yep.

For those asking.

I do not think it is that big of an issue to have posted that Jim, and if anyone comes in here mocking that AJ left or anything is not pleasant I very well might kick their ass. AJ is/was one of the most respected posters here because he was probably one of the nicest guys.

I had to think a long time before posting that because it was private. But I think he just didn't want to make big fuss about it.[read that chef?] I posted it mostly because I don't think he would want people thinking something bad happened to him. Edited by Jim in Anchorage

Hopefully he returns. I think a decade of Bills suck has gotten many of the fans in the same mood. I also think too many people think little before posting. A number of good people have left here in my short time on the board. Disagreeing is one thing but being disagreeable is another.

Hopefully he returns. I think a decade of Bills suck has gotten many of the fans in the same mood. I also think too many people think little before posting. A number of good people have left here in my short time on the board. Disagreeing is one thing but being disagreeable is another.

That is why I have often thought of suggesting a sort of "are you sure you want to post?" question before it submits the post. It would have a disclaimer that it has to comply with TOS, and perhaps it could even have a few lines where hot topics have been discussed already. Say you put a tag as "Fitzpatrick cut" it would say did you mean to post in "Bills Cut Fitz?"

Or, if there are a lot of infractions of the board members cursing, it could have a line somewhere "please be courteous to others and avoid offensive language."

As well as I thought of him, that just makes me appreciate AJ as a person even more.

I mean, I wasn't kidding above. The quality of OTW has SERIOUSLY gone down since he and tgreg left. Movies, music, headphones, tech, AR and Survivor.

I post and visit so much less now. OTW is almost dead to me now b/c it's like 50 freaking threads of "Hot for...." I'm almost at the break point myself.

Like I said, some people just post to piss people off. Have to not get drawn in to that level and turn them in. We have lost some very good and interesting people. It has to stop.

This!

This!