Bills officially sign QB Kevin Kolb

increases the chances of them using the #7 pick on a QB

They just picked up Stanton in FA yesterday.

They had:

Stanton

Skelton

Kolb

Lindley

Hoyer

They dropped Kolb who didn't want to restructure.

Stanton spent last year with Arians in Indy.

I think the Cards have their QB.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

increases the chances of them using the #7 pick on a QB

Possibly they could go after Barkley, but I think they're pretty invested in Skelton.

More likely Kolb was just a financial decision - he was due a $2M roster bonus, plus $9M in base salary in 2013.

How many top FA LT have they signed in FA

they cannot pass on a OT at #7

The national sports guys on Twitter (Schefter, Brandt, LaConfora, etc) have been saying that AZ is unlikely to to go in Rd1. I have no idea if that is the case, but that is what they are saying. This draft is going to be interesting. There could be 2-3 QBs taken in the top 10. There could be 0 taken in the top ten. I'm thinking the Bills are a lock to take one at 8. I think they;ll take whichever one is left between Barkley and Smith. If they both go before us, the Bills will panic and take Nassib or Wilson. Thats strictly my opinion.

The national sports guys on Twitter (Schefter, Brandt, LaConfora, etc) have been saying that AZ is unlikely to to go in Rd1. I have no idea if that is the case, but that is what they are saying. This draft is going to be interesting. There could be 2-3 QBs taken in the top 10. There could be 0 taken in the top ten. I'm thinking the Bills are a lock to take one at 8. I think they;ll take whichever one is left between Barkley and Smith. If they both go before us, the Bills will panic and take Nassib or Wilson. Thats strictly my opinion.

I have a feeling they will surprise people and go after manuel

TJax is not an NFL quality QB.

So the Bills choice is Kolb, Cassel (who are both > TJax) or take 2 QBs in the 2013 draft imo.

Anyone with a pulse could beat TJax in a QB competition.

I say sign Kolb, Cassel, draft a second QB in the 2013 draft in that order.

I do not think it would distract at all in developing a rookie QB.

TJax is not an NFL quality QB.

So the Bills choice is Kolb, Cassel (who are both > TJax) or take 2 QBs in the 2013 draft imo.

Anyone with a pulse could beat TJax in a QB competition.

I say sign Kolb, Cassel, draft a second QB in the 2013 draft in that order.

I do not think it would distract at all in developing a rookie QB.

Kolb :thumbsup: Cassel :thumbdown: IMO