The Bills are NOT one of the worst NFL teams.

I know some people are so against the Bills right now they think things can not get any worse.

I just watched the "Top 10 Worst Teams" on NFL network and the Buffalo was not one of them.

So, there is always something to be proud of as a Bills Fan.

Go Marrone and Go Bills.

Let's go make the list of the 10 best teams.

PS. Good luck Levitre, I hope you come back so I hope no one else over pays you.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the Billls,but 12 of the last 13 seasons with a sub .500 record would argue there not very good either.

IMO they have some talent. They've had subpar coaching and QB play which just happen to be two of the most important factors. With a good coach and a few holes plugged this offseason they could be close to the promised land

in our most recent drafts we have picked 4th,13th, no pick, 8th, 12th, 11th, 11th, 9th, 3rd, 10th and now 8th which averages to picking 9th. if we don't get a franchise QB, things can and probably will get worse.

Things can always get worse or better but at least we are not inept yet like some of the the teams on the list like the Jests or that Belicheat team.

Things can always get worse or better but at least we are not inept yet like some of the the teams on the list like the Jests or that Belicheat team.

I don't know what this means... are you implying that the Patriots are inept? Haven't they had probably northward of a .750 winning percentage the last decade and a half? And no known locker room problems... there is nothing inept about them at all, and I HATE them, but they are one of the most EPT teams in pro sports haha

I don't know what this means... are you implying that the Patriots are inept? Haven't they had probably northward of a .750 winning percentage the last decade and a half? And no known locker room problems... there is nothing inept about them at all, and I HATE them, but they are one of the most EPT teams in pro sports haha

-Happy Friday, I'm glad you are enjoying yourself...

Sorry, I should have listed the teams (In the past) that were included. I also have since learned this list was about the past and is about 5 years old. (should have known, sorry) So for all the naysayers there is still hope, we can still make the next one. But yes, in 1990 at least, the Pats were inept. youtube

10. 1990 Patriots

9. 2001 Panthers

8. 1989 Cowboys

7. 1996 Jets

6. 1980 Saints

5. 1968 Eagles

4. 1990's Bengals

3. 1972/73 Oilers

2. 1960's Cowboys

1. 1976/77 Bucs

in our most recent drafts we have picked 4th,13th, no pick, 8th, 12th, 11th, 11th, 9th, 3rd, 10th and now 8th which averages to picking 9th. if we don't get a franchise QB, things can and probably will get worse.

You are correct (other than a typo, the 13 should be a 23), and I see that you started in 2002.

Of those 10 selections, we drafted one RT, one DE, one WR, and one DT. The other 6 first round picks consisted of 3 running backs and 3 defensive backs. Yes, a whopping 60% of our last 10 first round picks were wasted on dbs and rbs. Btw it gets worse.

If you go back 5 years before you started (2002) the Bills had 4 first round selections. One was defensive end Eric Flowers. The other 3 consisted of a running back and 2 corners.

So by my math, no less than 9 of our last 14 number 1 draft choices have been either running backs or defensive backs. I won't even get into the early second round dbs. Yet, there are people who would actually be happy if we drafted Milliner, or even a safety at #8.

Go figure.

You are correct (other than a typo, the 13 should be a 23), and I see that you started in 2002.

Of those 10 selections, we drafted one RT, one DE, one WR, and one DT. The other 6 first round picks consisted of 3 running backs and 3 defensive backs. Yes, a whopping 60% of our last 10 first round picks were wasted on dbs and rbs. Btw it gets worse.

If you go back 5 years before you started (2002) the Bills had 4 first round selections. One was defensive end Eric Flowers. The other 3 consisted of a running back and 2 corners.

So by my math, no less than 9 of our last 14 number 1 draft choices have been either running backs or defensive backs. I won't even get into the early second round dbs. Yet, there are people who would actually be happy if we drafted Milliner, or even a safety at #8.

Go figure.

During the entire history of the Bills haven't they drafted a RB or DB 50% of the time with their first pick. Not once have they ever drafted a QB with their first pick.

Yeah, they aren't the worst and that's pretty much the problem. Guess how the Colts got great? Sucked terrible 2 different times, get the #1 overall pick, and draft 2 of the best QB prospects ever. The Lions pick in the top 5 every year.

The biggest problem with the Bills is they don't hit rock bottom enough. And when they do, the top QB is always gone.

I know some people are so against the Bills right now they think things can not get any worse.

I just watched the "Top 10 Worst Teams" on NFL network and the Buffalo was not one of them.

So, there is always something to be proud of as a Bills Fan.

Go Marrone and Go Bills.

Let's go make the list of the 10 best teams.

PS. Good luck Levitre, I hope you come back so I hope no one else over pays you.

While this year may be different, we have no QB and the worst defense in the league. We are not good right now.

While this year may be different, we have no QB and the worst defense in the league. We are not good right now.

That may be true right now, today, but the season doesn't start for 6 months. (Man that is depressing)

plus, I think the defense under performed immensely last year and we are not all that bad off. For me the biggest ? is QB, then WR and LB. As far as No QB, that is a non-issue. We will have someone other then RF, it's just a matter of who. I personally hope it's Nassib, just not in the 1st round.

That may be true right now, today, but the season doesn't start for 6 months. (Man that is depressing)

plus, I think the defense under performed immensely last year and we are not all that bad off. For me the biggest ? is QB, then WR and LB. As far as No QB, that is a non-issue. We will have someone other then RF, it's just a matter of who. I personally hope it's Nassib, just not in the 1st round.

I agree with your points about the D but the bolded part?? Not having a QB is a huge issue.

During the entire history of the Bills haven't they drafted a RB or DB 50% of the time with their first pick. Not once have they ever drafted a QB with their first pick.

Except, you know, Jim Kelly.