The Bills are NOT one of the worst NFL teams.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

During the entire history of the Bills haven't they drafted a RB or DB 50% of the time with their first pick. Not once have they ever drafted a QB with their first pick.

The Bills first EVER selection, in the first round of the 1960 AFL draft was QB Richie Lucas.

I know some people are so against the Bills right now they think things can not get any worse.

I just watched the "Top 10 Worst Teams" on NFL network and the Buffalo was not one of them.

So, there is always something to be proud of as a Bills Fan.

Go Marrone and Go Bills.

Let's go make the list of the 10 best teams.

PS. Good luck Levitre, I hope you come back so I hope no one else over pays you.

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid. This is a very bad Football team and I don't expect this team to win more than 2 games this year. Obviously I hope I'm wrong, but I can't see how. No leadership, no All-Pros on this team to get them through... We're back to square one. Thanks Buddy! I have no Idea how you have a job today...

I know some people are so against the Bills right now they think things can not get any worse.

I just watched the "Top 10 Worst Teams" on NFL network and the Buffalo was not one of them.

So, there is always something to be proud of as a Bills Fan.

Go Marrone and Go Bills.

Let's go make the list of the 10 best teams.

PS. Good luck Levitre, I hope you come back so I hope no one else over pays you.

Actrually we are the 8th worst team in the nfl based on win/lost record. We are probably lower than that if you consider the entire last decade. It is NOT something to be proud of. I love my Buffalo Bills, but they are year in and year out a pretty poor football team since the superbowl days. We have aspired to a year or two of mediocrity but its hard to find more than a couple of teams with overall performance as lackluster as the Bills.

This is a very bad Football team and I don't expect this team to win more than 2 games this year. Obviously I hope I'm wrong, but I can't see how. No leadership, no All-Pros on this team to get them through... We're back to square one. Thanks Buddy! I have no Idea how you have a job today...

How much would you like to wager on your belief that the Bills won't win more than two games this year?

I will bet my motorcycle(s) the Bills will win more than 2 games this year. Who's in ? Mattsox, care to place a little wager?

Think positive fella's. Think positive. Its gonna be an entertaining season. No, we probably won't make the playoffs this year. I get that as a multi-decade fan. Next year ? Oh yea I think we will.

Think positive fella's. Its what makes the games so entertaining to watch.

EDIT: Mattsox your post is silly. We dont even know who they will pick up in FA or who they will draft.

jb

Edited by jaybee

2 is low but after free agency and the draft, let's talk about how many games they will win, ok?

We always do anyways, so why not?

There'll be prediction threads sprinkled here and there right up until opening day.

And then of course the contests.

But I'd like Mattsox to put his money where his mouth is OR simply shut up.

I will bet my motorcycle(s) the Bills will win more than 2 games this year. Who's in ? Mattsox, care to place a little wager?

Think positive fella's. Think positive. Its gonna be an entertaining season. No, we probably won't make the playoffs this year. I get that as a multi-decade fan. Next year ? Oh yea I think we will.

Think positive fella's. Its what makes the games so entertaining to watch.

EDIT: Mattsox your post is silly. We dont even know who they will pick up in FA or who they will draft.

jb

I'm in. I think, kool-aid not withstanding, that we will go for yet another season of at least 8-8 and maybe better but just not good enough to make the playoffs. We are only 2-3 players away from being pretty decent even if those 2-3 have to be major contributors. The draft will tell where we are at the key positions and hopefully FA will give us at least one impact player at a key position. If we are to gamble on this then at least wait till after draft and FA. If we are to have a strong feeling of our upcoming season then again, wait till after draft and FA.

I'm in. I think, kool-aid not withstanding, that we will go for yet another season of at least 8-8 and maybe better but just not good enough to make the playoffs. We are only 2-3 players away from being pretty decent even if those 2-3 have to be major contributors. The draft will tell where we are at the key positions and hopefully FA will give us at least one impact player at a key position. If we are to gamble on this then at least wait till after draft and FA. If we are to have a strong feeling of our upcoming season then again, wait till after draft and FA.

Yeah but I don't need free agency and the draft to know the Bills will win more than two games.