B. Scott has been retained by Buffalo

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As a football move....meh. Hopefully as a special teamer or something. For the community.... great. He seems like a real genuine guy who commits himself to charitable deeds and loves Buffalo

Okay, this seals it for me.

I think Pettine's goal is to architect an EXTREMELY DB heavy defense. I think we should expect to see 5-7 DB's on the field 90% of the time, so he can disguise blitzes and coverages with a ton of little guys running around the backfield.

Any one else getting this sense???

I think Pettine's goal is to architect an EXTREMELY DB heavy defense. I think we should expect to see 5-7 DB's on the field 90% of the time, so he can disguise blitzes and coverages with a ton of little guys running around the backfield.

We better have a stud MLB to stop the run if he does that

Depends on who they get in FA or the draft, then we will know more now is kinda early.

Edited by Bufcomments

Milliner, Rhodes, or Vaccaro at 8.

And then this board will crash.

If little guys weigh 200 pounds or less and there were a ton of them, wouldn't that mean 10 DBs on the field?

:nana:

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan